It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In a mood for an extremely immersive shooter? That’s just perfect – because Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 Complete Edition is now available on GOG with a -67% launch discount until February 12th, 2 PM UTC!

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 is an immersive modern warfare shooter that unfolds in the dynamic landscape of the Middle East. Step into the shoes of Raven, a skilled Contract Sniper Assassin, and embark on a gripping single-player campaign. Your mission involves eliminating a sequence of targets, navigating through a dramatic storyline. Brace yourself for the toughest installment in the series, and master extreme-range shots surpassing 1000m.

The Complete Edition includes:
Abstract Assassin Skin Pack
Blue Servers Skins
Claws are Out Skin Pack
Crossbow Carnage Weapons Pack
Dark Sky Skin
Graffiti Glow Skin
Fire & Smoke Skin Pack
Flesh & Blood Skin Pack
Hail & Ice Skin Pack
Lock n' Load Weapons Pack
Safari Sadist Skin Pack
Savage Serpents Skin Pack
Skull & Bones Skin Pack
Tactical Tracker Weapons Pack
Solitary Sniper Weapons Pack
Wild Thing Skin Pack
Xray-ted Skin
ANGLO Skin Pack
ASIA Skin Pack
EURO Skin Pack
Soundtrack

Now on GOG!
I have every check-box checked under Subscriptions and Communications, and I have ALWAYS had them checked, and I do get frequent communications from GOG.

However, the only special super-low-price notifications I have ever gotten were for RTS, TBS, and RPG games, the first two of which are genres I've never bought from, never showed interest in, and never asked for. I have purchased RPGs before, and have thusly used those discounts when I have gotten them.

However, I have NEVER received one of those discount code emails for my favorite genre, which is FPS or FPS-adjacent, such as sniper games or first-person adventure games or flight sims.

And while I'm a bit miffed about it, I do realize that GOG is not omitting me from those sales out of spite or something. It's likely some kind of glitch in the system somewhere, and I suppose I should really notify someone at GOG, however I really don't think that would help. In my experience dealing with other customer service agencies, these kinds of problems can be quite difficult to solve, and so I haven't bothered.

Not that it's a big problem. It's likely only an additional 5% off in this case, and I'm so excited to see this game here that I literally couldn't wait, and insta-bought it. Which I admit is a weakness of mine. I see something appear on GOG that I had pretty much given up on, and just reflexively grab it. The no-DRM aspect is so important to me that I'd probably have paid full price for it just to show my appreciation. Well, okay, maybe I won't go that far, but I do get awfully excited, enough so that saving an extra 5% isn't enough of a difference to cause me to wait. I want to play it now, and maybe GOG has figured that out, and won't send me the extra discount because they know I'll pay it anyway. In which case, yes I know I'm part of the problem.