It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In a mood for an extremely immersive shooter? That’s just perfect – because Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 Complete Edition is now available on GOG with a -67% launch discount until February 12th, 2 PM UTC!

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 is an immersive modern warfare shooter that unfolds in the dynamic landscape of the Middle East. Step into the shoes of Raven, a skilled Contract Sniper Assassin, and embark on a gripping single-player campaign. Your mission involves eliminating a sequence of targets, navigating through a dramatic storyline. Brace yourself for the toughest installment in the series, and master extreme-range shots surpassing 1000m.

The Complete Edition includes:
Abstract Assassin Skin Pack
Blue Servers Skins
Claws are Out Skin Pack
Crossbow Carnage Weapons Pack
Dark Sky Skin
Graffiti Glow Skin
Fire & Smoke Skin Pack
Flesh & Blood Skin Pack
Hail & Ice Skin Pack
Lock n' Load Weapons Pack
Safari Sadist Skin Pack
Savage Serpents Skin Pack
Skull & Bones Skin Pack
Tactical Tracker Weapons Pack
Solitary Sniper Weapons Pack
Wild Thing Skin Pack
Xray-ted Skin
ANGLO Skin Pack
ASIA Skin Pack
EURO Skin Pack
Soundtrack

Now on GOG!
GOG.com: Release: Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 Complete Edition

The Complete Edition includes:
Abstract Assassin Skin Pack
Blue Servers Skins
Claws are Out Skin Pack
Crossbow Carnage Weapons Pack
Dark Sky Skin
Graffiti Glow Skin
Fire & Smoke Skin Pack
Flesh & Blood Skin Pack
Hail & Ice Skin Pack
Lock n' Load Weapons Pack
Safari Sadist Skin Pack
Savage Serpents Skin Pack
Skull & Bones Skin Pack
Tactical Tracker Weapons Pack
Solitary Sniper Weapons Pack
Wild Thing Skin Pack
Xray-ted Skin
ANGLO Skin Pack
ASIA Skin Pack
EURO Skin Pack
Soundtrack
Nice!
Thank you very much for releasing the game. I was really looking forward to it on GOG!!!
high rated
Good to see the sequel here.
Just a reminder that the original contracts on GOG still has one patch missing unless it was added recently and I am mistaken

Edit: Just checked the original Contacts is still on version 1.0.8 while steam has 1.0.9 (performance issues fixed)
Will wait until I see the original patched, dont want to support a dev/publisher that doesnt support GOG.
Post edited February 05, 2024 by SCAgent
high rated
Amazing to finally have this here, looks like is a big improvement from the first one.

Thanks Underdog Studios, CI Games and GOG!
I am very pleased that the second part has finally appeared here. :-)

However, I will wait for the 75% discount, the long waiting time has reduced my motivation a little and I would also like to find out whether the version is identical to that of Steam.

Edit: Bought it now with the newsletter discount.
Post edited February 05, 2024 by kultpcgames
Wow. Didn't expected this anymore. Instabuy.
Funny, the other day I saw this game discounted on one of those 3rd party Steam key sellers and wondered why this never came to GOG, being that the first game was already here.
Glad to see this finally getting released.

Hopefully, the new Lords of the Fallen doesn't take as long.
Whoa! That was close! I own the first one and since I was lamenting the fact that Contracts 2 - which got better reviews than Part 1 too, although I like that one a lot nevertheless - never got a release on GOG, I was finally getting ready to buy it from that steamy store. Quite reluctantly. Well, seems it is true what they say after all: Patience pays off once in a while. :) Thanks GOG, Underdog and CI Games from me as well !
high rated
GOG is sending out newsletter discounts for the Sniper Ghost Warrior series which includes a discount of 72% (instead of 67%) for this new game. 1 of 2 of my GOG accounts have received until now.
The-Business: GOG is sending out newsletter discounts for the Sniper Ghost Warrior series which includes a discount of 72% (instead of 67%) for this new game. 1 of 2 of my GOG accounts have received until now.
Interesting, in that case I will buy it today. But I haven't received any newsletter yet... patience. :-)

Edit: Bought it now with the newsletter discount.
Post edited February 05, 2024 by kultpcgames
high rated
SCAgent: Good to see the sequel here.
Just a reminder that the original contracts on GOG still has one patch missing unless it was added recently and I am mistaken

Edit: Just checked the original Contacts is still on version 1.0.8 while steam has 1.0.9 (performance issues fixed)
Will wait until I see the original patched, dont want to support a dev/publisher that doesnt support GOG.
You need to find out. 1.08 gog = 1.09 steam, they were released at the same time.

And the patch note for 1.08 gog and the same as that for 1.09 steam.
Post edited February 05, 2024 by Lukin86
SCAgent: Good to see the sequel here.

Lukin86: You need to find out. 1.08 gog = 1.09 steam, they were released at the same time.

And the patch note for 1.08 gog and the same as that for 1.09 steam.
Thanks for clarifying!
Post edited February 05, 2024 by russellskanne
Mailed them a few months ago asking for this on GOG, but no response then, so this was a big surprise!
Instabuy! :)
Keihltrein: Amazing to finally have this here, looks like is a big improvement from the first one.

Thanks Underdog Studios, CI Games and GOG!
IMO Contracts 2 is far better than Contracts 1

IMHO the best SGW games (most worth playing) are...

... SGW 3 and SGW Contracts 2.
ChiChian: Whoa! That was close! I own the first one and since I was lamenting the fact that Contracts 2 - which got better reviews than Part 1 too...
IMO SGW Contracts 2 is a much better game than SGW Contracts 1. Perfect? No... but much better.
Post edited February 05, 2024 by kai2