It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In a mood for an extremely immersive shooter? That’s just perfect – because Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 Complete Edition is now available on GOG with a -67% launch discount until February 12th, 2 PM UTC!

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 is an immersive modern warfare shooter that unfolds in the dynamic landscape of the Middle East. Step into the shoes of Raven, a skilled Contract Sniper Assassin, and embark on a gripping single-player campaign. Your mission involves eliminating a sequence of targets, navigating through a dramatic storyline. Brace yourself for the toughest installment in the series, and master extreme-range shots surpassing 1000m.

The Complete Edition includes:
Abstract Assassin Skin Pack
Blue Servers Skins
Claws are Out Skin Pack
Crossbow Carnage Weapons Pack
Dark Sky Skin
Graffiti Glow Skin
Fire & Smoke Skin Pack
Flesh & Blood Skin Pack
Hail & Ice Skin Pack
Lock n' Load Weapons Pack
Safari Sadist Skin Pack
Savage Serpents Skin Pack
Skull & Bones Skin Pack
Tactical Tracker Weapons Pack
Solitary Sniper Weapons Pack
Wild Thing Skin Pack
Xray-ted Skin
ANGLO Skin Pack
ASIA Skin Pack
EURO Skin Pack
Soundtrack

Now on GOG!
SCAgent: Good to see the sequel here.
Just a reminder that the original contracts on GOG still has one patch missing unless it was added recently and I am mistaken

Edit: Just checked the original Contacts is still on version 1.0.8 while steam has 1.0.9 (performance issues fixed)
Will wait until I see the original patched, dont want to support a dev/publisher that doesnt support GOG.
Lukin86: You need to find out. 1.08 gog = 1.09 steam, they were released at the same time.

And the patch note for 1.08 gog and the same as that for 1.09 steam.
Thanks for updating us on this!
We want sniper elite 3 and 4 and 5 from rebelion please gog!
I just checked a review on Youtube and it mentioned that the game has a very bad save system. No quicksaves or manual saving so as good as this game looks, it's a "no" for me unfortunately,,,
Atreyu666: I just checked a review on Youtube and it mentioned that the game has a very bad save system. No quicksaves or manual saving so as good as this game looks, it's a "no" for me unfortunately,,,
It's not a shooter, it's supposed to have tension, and lack of constant saves might be a good thing!
I don't remember if Ghost Warrior 3 was the same, but at least it was the way I played it...had to replay some sessions quite some times, which made it more challenging and higher stakes.
If you offer other game languages, they should also be available ingame or in gog galaxy. Unfortunately, this is not the case here. Sorry gog, but I'm not going to become an unpaid customer support for you again. Refund requested!
Post edited February 05, 2024 by Mr.X369
Seb-gog: It's not a shooter, it's supposed to have tension, and lack of constant saves might be a good thing!
I don't remember if Ghost Warrior 3 was the same, but at least it was the way I played it...had to replay some sessions quite some times, which made it more challenging and higher stakes.
This argument just doesn't count. You don't have to save, but I don't want to spend another couple of hours just to be able to save and quit. I don't have all the time in the world to play so sometimes I just have to quit and do something else.

Also to me it only makes the game annoying, not "challenging". Challenge is a good thing but there are better ways to achieve that.

Like, if I screw up after hours of playing and my mission is lost and I have to repeat everything all over again, this was the last time I ever played the game, promised.
Post edited February 05, 2024 by Atreyu666
Atreyu666: I just checked a review on Youtube and it mentioned that the game has a very bad save system. No quicksaves or manual saving so as good as this game looks, it's a "no" for me unfortunately,,,
It's not that bad, I don't recall having to backtrack from autosave longer than a few minutes. The save occurs far more often than in Contracts 1, it's very frequent.
Andrzejef: It's not that bad, I don't recall having to backtrack from autosave longer than a few minutes. The save occurs far more often than in Contracts 1, it's very frequent.
Oh, okay. That really helps me a lot, honestly. But does the game give you a visual hint when it saves?
Atreyu666: But does the game give you a visual hint when it saves?
Yes.
Andrzejef: It's not that bad, I don't recall having to backtrack from autosave longer than a few minutes. The save occurs far more often than in Contracts 1, it's very frequent.
Atreyu666: Oh, okay. That really helps me a lot, honestly. But does the game give you a visual hint when it saves?
The regular autosave or checkpoint yeah, it shows the autosave icon. During general playthrough though I didn't pay enough attention to it, so I can't say for sure, sorry.
BreOl72: Yes.
Andrzejef: The regular autosave or checkpoint yeah, it shows the autosave icon. During general playthrough though I didn't pay enough attention to it, so I can't say for sure, sorry.
Okay, thank you guys! I thought this game wouldn't save within a map at all :)
The-Business: GOG is sending out newsletter discounts for the Sniper Ghost Warrior series which includes a discount of 72% (instead of 67%) for this new game. 1 of 2 of my GOG accounts have received until now.
Is this coming only to some subscribers? I've been subscribed to all the GOG junk mail, but I haven't received that discount. Every percent matters.
The-Business: GOG is sending out newsletter discounts for the Sniper Ghost Warrior series which includes a discount of 72% (instead of 67%) for this new game. 1 of 2 of my GOG accounts have received until now.
I haven't received the discount newsletter yet, so I'm still waiting.
timppu: Is this coming only to some subscribers? I've been subscribed to all the GOG junk mail, but I haven't received that discount. Every percent matters.
Just GOG messing around since a moment...
Sometimes i don't receive some of them ... (not for this one though) : if i'm not wrong (not certain but it's possible you don't receive some of those .... couldn't find again the reason... but pretty sure i read something about it)

Best you can do : send a msg to the support... if it occurs too many times in a row (happened once for me). They will make sure to add you again to their newsletters (i no more trust the checkbox under orders and settings/subscriptions : it should send all discounts letters if you subscribed ... otherwise....just no comment)

ofc i believe you know this topic : this is a limited solution for a while ... if you miss a deeper discount from those letters for a game you are interested.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/newsletter_discounts/page1
Post edited February 06, 2024 by DyNaer
I haven't received discount too.