It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Purple craze.

<span class="bold">Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition</span> and <span class="bold">Gat out of Hell</span>, two ridiculous open-world playgrounds of unrestrained action, are now available DRM-free on GOG.com with a 75% discount.

When the aliens invade, the fearless and slightly unhinged president of the United States has no choice but to bend time and space, the fourth wall, and Overlord Zinyak's tyrannical ambitions in order to save us all. Superpowers, mindpowers, weapons of mass attraction, and outfits that go waaaay over the top are the order of the day in this completely bonkers open world adventure that doesn't understand the meaning of "too much".

When you're done whacking aliens with weaponized genitalia, feel free to go wrestle the Prince of Darkness in the Gat out of Hell standalone expansion. Wield outrageous contraptions and soar across his demonic domain as you sin with a confident grin. If you want to make your wings even more fashionable and give your exploits some Shakespearean flair, you need the <span class="bold">Devil's Workshop Pack</span>.

The 75% discounts will last until April 27, 10AM UTC, as part of our <span class="bold">Deep Silver Sale</span>.
Saints Row IV and Gat out of Hell are also available on <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> until April 27, 10 AM UTC.

NOTE: Currently, Saints Row IV is unavailable for purchase in Australia due to censorship issues. We're working on resolving the situation and we'll keep you posted on any developments.

Watch the Saints Row IV trailer.

Gat out Hell trailer.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
Come on GOG. If you know enough to not offer the uncensored version of Saints Row IV to Australians you should also know that there's a version for Australians that you could be offering instead.

Really, I wouldn't mind so much if GOG was at least consistent with this policy. They've sold me AU-only versions before (eg The Witcher 2), but they've also sold me at least one game that was banned from sale in Australia.

Regardless. "DRM-free" doesn't beat "Supports Censorship" in my book.
Bigs: Also originally refused classification based on the DLC weapon "The Rectifier" - sexualised violence also a nono in games down under... no matter how absurdly unrealistic and over the top...
Australia the fun police.
Bigs: Also originally refused classification based on the DLC weapon "The Rectifier" - sexualised violence also a nono in games down under... no matter how absurdly unrealistic and over the top...
ReynardFox: Australia the fun police.
Were you able to buy the uncensored versions?
Wishbone: If the DLC is counted in the classification of the base game (although I don't see how that makes sense), I can imagine that the Enter The Dominatrix DLC would also have been a deal breaker.
You'd think so... though to my knowledge that was not banned

Indeed not - I stand corrected - despite the main talking point of the RC rating being about the Rectifier the weapon and Enter the Dominatrix DLC apparently escaped unscathed - though I can't confirm the Rectifier in the AU DLC / Season Pass... EtD is available though

http://www.pcgamer.com/saints-row-4-modified-for-australian-release-now-rated-ma15/

Conflicting information... love the internet... I have it uncensored so what do I care though...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-07-29-saints-row-4-denied-classification-in-australia-again
Post edited April 20, 2017 by Bigs
loobdabeast: Were you able to buy the uncensored versions?
Yes using a VPN.
A warning that it was going to be blocked would have been nice, then maybe I would have jumped on it immediately instead of planning to do it later and then finding it completely redacted.
Great news! Instabuy!
draenan: Come on GOG. If you know enough to not offer the uncensored version of Saints Row IV to Australians you should also know that there's a version for Australians that you could be offering instead.

Really, I wouldn't mind so much if GOG was at least consistent with this policy. They've sold me AU-only versions before (eg The Witcher 2), but they've also sold me at least one game that was banned from sale in Australia.

They might not support the censored version because multiplayer is incompatible with the regular version.
draenan: Come on GOG. If you know enough to not offer the uncensored version of Saints Row IV to Australians you should also know that there's a version for Australians that you could be offering instead.

GOG knows users can gift across regions and use VPNs to buy uncensored copies, I think they probably think this is better than offering Australians an inferior game. I am inclined to agree with this after being ticked off with the censored version of The Witcher 2 that I was originally stuck with.

Also as Tremere above just added, the game has online multiplayer and having a censored version could complicate things.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by ReynardFox
Nice surprise the last of the saints row games DRM Free & GOG connect is the icing on the cake.
AgentBirdnest: Could anyone be a hero and test SR4 to see if you can play the GOG version online? :-)
That's what my decision is hinging on...
You can but you need GOG Galaxy for it. It's the same for Gat out of hell.
Attachments:
armedready: You can but you need GOG Galaxy for it. It's the same for Gat out of hell.
Thank you very much! :-)

I don't suppose Galaxy and Steam can play together?
armedready: You can but you need GOG Galaxy for it. It's the same for Gat out of hell.
AgentBirdnest: Thank you very much! :-)

I don't suppose Galaxy and Steam can play together?
I don't think cross-play is supported through the online coop option. You might be able to use LAN to do so using a third party system but I don't know if the Steam and GoG version would be compatible.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by tremere110
Ive been waiting for four to show up here. Thanks for bringing it here!
Wee, nice and with GOG connect for SR3 and 4. Cool thing. And now I can complete my collection with Gat out of Hell.
tremere110: I don't think cross-play is supported through the online coop option. You might be able to use LAN to do so using a third party system but I don't know if the Steam and GoG version would be compatible.
LAN is probably the only option unless the Steam version is patched to be compatible with Galaxy matchmaking. The add friend option for the co-op only works with GOG friends...