It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Purple craze.

<span class="bold">Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition</span> and <span class="bold">Gat out of Hell</span>, two ridiculous open-world playgrounds of unrestrained action, are now available DRM-free on GOG.com with a 75% discount.

When the aliens invade, the fearless and slightly unhinged president of the United States has no choice but to bend time and space, the fourth wall, and Overlord Zinyak's tyrannical ambitions in order to save us all. Superpowers, mindpowers, weapons of mass attraction, and outfits that go waaaay over the top are the order of the day in this completely bonkers open world adventure that doesn't understand the meaning of "too much".

When you're done whacking aliens with weaponized genitalia, feel free to go wrestle the Prince of Darkness in the Gat out of Hell standalone expansion. Wield outrageous contraptions and soar across his demonic domain as you sin with a confident grin. If you want to make your wings even more fashionable and give your exploits some Shakespearean flair, you need the <span class="bold">Devil's Workshop Pack</span>.

The 75% discounts will last until April 27, 10AM UTC, as part of our <span class="bold">Deep Silver Sale</span>.
Saints Row IV and Gat out of Hell are also available on <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> until April 27, 10 AM UTC.

NOTE: Currently, Saints Row IV is unavailable for purchase in Australia due to censorship issues. We're working on resolving the situation and we'll keep you posted on any developments.

Watch the Saints Row IV trailer.

Gat out Hell trailer.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
Could anyone be a hero and test SR4 to see if you can play the GOG version online? :-)
That's what my decision is hinging on...
Post edited April 20, 2017 by AgentBirdnest
For anyone who wants to re-use their SR3 character in SR4: https://www.gog.com/forum/saints_row_series/this_is_how_you_copy_your_gog_sr3_character_to_steam_sr4/post1
high rated
Klumpen0815: Does somebody know whether Saints Row 4 and "Gat out of Hell" run on Windows XP?
Since GOG doesn't mention XP anymore out of principle, I have to ask.
No, Windows XP is not supported (unless something changed since release), I know because it was one of the reasons I didn't buy it back when it came out (and I checked it once on free weekend, didn't start).
Post edited April 20, 2017 by Trid
It's a great new!!!

Now I have in GOG: SR 2 and SR 3 too.
But I have SR IV: GCE in Steam and GOG Connect doesn't let me add it in my account.
What is happening? :_(

Has anyone the same problem?

Edit: Already there is not problem, at last I have SR IV in my account too.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by angel_hellsing
tremere110: Not missing anything. You become president of the USA within minutes of playing SR4. A few minutes later aliens invade. It's just over the top crazy trying to one up the previous game in the series. Nothing in SR3 hints at this happening except the suggestion that the over the top craziness of SR3 might get even crazier in SR4. Nothing.
So, another day in the office for the gang i guess! I don't know, the 3rd one seemed way too ridiculous in my eyes -- not sure if i'll enjoy the 4th, especially since all those "hero superpowers" sound like you are in some sort of developer/cheat mode; I'll have to see some gameplay action on YT first.
1 hour has passed and no sign of NuffCatnip yet. Maybe he had a catnip overdose upon witnessing the front page?
Vythonaut: So, another day in the office for the gang i guess! I don't know, the 3rd one seemed way too ridiculous in my eyes -- not sure if i'll enjoy the 4th, especially since all those "hero superpowers" sound like you are in some sort of developer/cheat mode; I'll have to see some gameplay action on YT first.
If SR3 seemed ridiculous then you might just want to avoid the rest of the series. It's great if you're into over the top crazy but really bad if you're not. And the superpowers do kind of ruin things. Most vehicles are pointless when you can fly and run around like Flash!
tremere110: Not missing anything. You become president of the USA within minutes of playing SR4. A few minutes later aliens invade. It's just over the top crazy trying to one up the previous game in the series. Nothing in SR3 hints at this happening except the suggestion that the over the top craziness of SR3 might get even crazier in SR4. Nothing.
Vythonaut: So, another day in the office for the gang i guess! I don't know, the 3rd one seemed way too ridiculous in my eyes -- not sure if i'll enjoy the 4th, especially since all those "hero superpowers" sound like you are in some sort of developer/cheat mode; I'll have to see some gameplay action on YT first.
Well, that is more or less the point of the SR series, to explore the ridiculous. But yes, if you didn't enjoy SR3, you probably won't enjoy SR4 either.

Personally I love it. Just last week I played through it for the second time. I like the superpowers, but they do mean that you generally don't use vehicles at all, except for the few missions that require it. As such, all the vehicle upgrades and customization options are more or less completely redundant. It isn't like using a cheat mode however, since the gameplay is built to accommodate the powers.
Page link to purchase the base game is broken yo.
Does anyone know why I can't access Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition, or even add it via GOG Connect?
ReynardFox: Page link to purchase the base game is broken yo.
loobdabeast: Does anyone know why I can't access Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition, or even add it via GOG Connect?
I think it's cause we're in Aus, guessing they're not going to sell the censored version on here atm & obviously the uncensored is not allowed, though could be wrong.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by bliip
Seriously, this whole not bringing the Linux version to GOG is complete BS. What is Deep Silver's Issue ?
bliip: I think it's cause we're in Aus, guessing they're not going to sell the censored version on here atm & obviously the uncensored is not allowed, though could be wrong.
Wait, the base game is banned here but not gat out of hell?
SR4 and Gat on GOG at a great price - $11 for the whole shebang? YES! Insta-f***ing-bought!

Bout time we got a few more modern 3D games. The focus on oldies and indies this year was depressing me whenever I'd stop by... But now I'm smiling! :)

(Don't get me wrong, I'm glad those oldies and indies are here, but for the most part they're not what I personally want to buy.)

Thank you, GOG, and thank you, Deep Silver. Having these DRM-free is much appreciated.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by SeduceMePlz
ReynardFox: Wait, the base game is banned here but not gat out of hell?
Probably because of this:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-08-02-cut-version-of-saints-row-4-finally-granted-australian-release