It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Purple craze.

<span class="bold">Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition</span> and <span class="bold">Gat out of Hell</span>, two ridiculous open-world playgrounds of unrestrained action, are now available DRM-free on GOG.com with a 75% discount.

When the aliens invade, the fearless and slightly unhinged president of the United States has no choice but to bend time and space, the fourth wall, and Overlord Zinyak's tyrannical ambitions in order to save us all. Superpowers, mindpowers, weapons of mass attraction, and outfits that go waaaay over the top are the order of the day in this completely bonkers open world adventure that doesn't understand the meaning of "too much".

When you're done whacking aliens with weaponized genitalia, feel free to go wrestle the Prince of Darkness in the Gat out of Hell standalone expansion. Wield outrageous contraptions and soar across his demonic domain as you sin with a confident grin. If you want to make your wings even more fashionable and give your exploits some Shakespearean flair, you need the <span class="bold">Devil's Workshop Pack</span>.

The 75% discounts will last until April 27, 10AM UTC, as part of our <span class="bold">Deep Silver Sale</span>.
Saints Row IV and Gat out of Hell are also available on <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> until April 27, 10 AM UTC.

NOTE: Currently, Saints Row IV is unavailable for purchase in Australia due to censorship issues. We're working on resolving the situation and we'll keep you posted on any developments.

Watch the Saints Row IV trailer.

Gat out Hell trailer.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
tremere110: Most vehicles are pointless when you can fly and run around like Flash!
Wishbone: I like the superpowers, but they do mean that you generally don't use vehicles at all, except for the few missions that require it. As such, all the vehicle upgrades and customization options are more or less completely redundant.
I was afraid of that -- a deal breaker for me since what i enjoy the most in this type of open world games (besides shooting baddies) is hijacking & driving vehicles and all the crazy chasing that's usually happening. Anyway, i'll get through the 3rd one and also the 2nd one that i just got as a freebie and if the series grow on me, i'll give the 4th one a shot. :)
bliip: I think it's cause we're in Aus, guessing they're not going to sell the censored version on here atm & obviously the uncensored is not allowed, though could be wrong.
ReynardFox: Wait, the base game is banned here but not gat out of hell?
The original SR4 has a single mission focused on smoking a trippy drug. The standalone expansion doesn't have any drug use so it was unaffected.

The censored version removed that one mission. Apparently doing drugs in a video game is a big no no in Australia.

[EDIT] Ninja'd!
Post edited April 20, 2017 by tremere110
Great to see the games here and also great that online co-op for SR IV works! Now we only need the same functionality for Saints Row The Third :)

Also the gamecard for Saints Row IV is wrong. I don't see any achievements in Galaxy.
GOG, will you also be getting the censored version of Saints Row IV so that us Aussies can add it to our accounts via GOG Connect? :)
Post edited April 20, 2017 by loobdabeast
bliip: I think it's cause we're in Aus, guessing they're not going to sell the censored version on here atm & obviously the uncensored is not allowed, though could be wrong.
Anyways check your chat and let me know if that works.
Makes me glad I got SR4 unedited on Steam... :/

GOG Connect worked fine for me because of it probably
Post edited April 20, 2017 by bliip
Edit: I thought I lost my Wallet funds, but it's apparently region based and they're still there once I reset my location. Would have been nice if it auto selected my regional wallet after I reset my region though, that wasn't a pleasant scare GOG.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by ReynardFox
Yesterday was my birthday (the big 5-0) and waking up to find all of my Saints Row games available through Gog Connect was a terrific surprise. Thanks, GOG!
tremere110: The original SR4 has a single mission focused on smoking a trippy drug. The standalone expansion doesn't have any drug use so it was unaffected.

The censored version removed that one mission. Apparently doing drugs in a video game is a big no no in Australia.

[EDIT] Ninja'd!
Also originally refused classification based on the DLC weapon "The Rectifier" - sexualised violence also a nono in games down under... no matter how absurdly unrealistic and over the top...
Post edited April 20, 2017 by Bigs
Too late to be of much interest to me,* but 12,37 EUR for the complete Saints Row series on PC - and DRM-free on top of it - that's a pretty awesome deal! And that Deep Silver would even release the latest two here in this form is unexpectedl, so kudos for this nice suprise. :)

* EDIT: Whoops, I missed the part about all of the games becoming available on GOG Connect as well. Well, that changes things, wohoo! :D
Post edited April 20, 2017 by Leroux
tremere110: The original SR4 has a single mission focused on smoking a trippy drug. The standalone expansion doesn't have any drug use so it was unaffected.

[EDIT] Ninja'd!
Bigs: Also originally refused classification based on the DLC weapon "The Rectifier" - sexualised violence also a nono in games down under... no matter how absurdly unrealistic and over the top...
If the DLC is counted in the classification of the base game (although I don't see how that makes sense), I can imagine that the Enter The Dominatrix DLC would also have been a deal breaker.
Yeah, had me excited for second we Aussies would be able to grab the non censored version without workarounds.

On well. I need time to play SR2 and a replay of SR3 anyway.
Been a while since I played SR4... But there was a bug that prevented me from starting up the game until I went into the settings text file and fiddled around a bit. It starts up just fine now, so thank you!
YES!!!

Thank you, GOG + Deep Silver, have been waiting for this for such a long time! :P