It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Classic RPG hack'n'slashin'.

<span class="bold">Revenant</span>, an astonishing and supremely fun classic aRPG, is available now on Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Revenant is here today to serve as a fun-filled throwback to how things used to be done back in the day, and a chance to truly hack it like it's 1999. There's a lot to say about Revenant, but no matter what, the keyword is always "fun". In a game all about combat - smooth controls, responsiveness, and that feeling of weight behind your every attack are all-important, and even today Revenant hits the right spots. Despite its age, the colorful backdrops holds up amazingly well and the motion-captured combat continues to surprise with its variety, over-the-top violence, and plenty of dismemberment. There's a few inventive things to be found here as well, including a magic casting system based on combining runes and talismans to uncover stunning and powerful spells that will let you spectacularly clear out rooms with a single gesture. Beyond that, Revenant is a game of loot, loot, loot, plenty of weapons, great character design and most of all... fun.

Hack away at <span class="bold">Revenant</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com!
HELP
That doesn't work on my pc, I dunno why, I tried everything I know andnothing changed, it crashes as soon as I open it... HELP ME PLEASE, I LOVE THIS GAME!
erc89: HELP
That doesn't work on my pc, I dunno why, I tried everything I know andnothing changed, it crashes as soon as I open it... HELP ME PLEASE, I LOVE THIS GAME!
The GOG Support page for this game is here. If none of the tips there helps, file a support request by clicking the "Contact us" button at the bottom left of the page.

You should also check in the forum for <i>Revenant</i> for anything that might be relevant to your situation.
Post edited April 06, 2018 by HunchBluntley