It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Classic RPG hack'n'slashin'.

<span class="bold">Revenant</span>, an astonishing and supremely fun classic aRPG, is available now on Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Revenant is here today to serve as a fun-filled throwback to how things used to be done back in the day, and a chance to truly hack it like it's 1999. There's a lot to say about Revenant, but no matter what, the keyword is always "fun". In a game all about combat - smooth controls, responsiveness, and that feeling of weight behind your every attack are all-important, and even today Revenant hits the right spots. Despite its age, the colorful backdrops holds up amazingly well and the motion-captured combat continues to surprise with its variety, over-the-top violence, and plenty of dismemberment. There's a few inventive things to be found here as well, including a magic casting system based on combining runes and talismans to uncover stunning and powerful spells that will let you spectacularly clear out rooms with a single gesture. Beyond that, Revenant is a game of loot, loot, loot, plenty of weapons, great character design and most of all... fun.

Hack away at <span class="bold">Revenant</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com!
Yeah baby, yeah!
MY GIRL WANTS TO PARTY ALL THE TIME PARTY ALL THE TIME PARTY ALL THE TIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!
I've been waiting for this, as my CD copy just would not work properly for me on my current rigs. Happy to see it!
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY MOSES!
PARTAAAYYYYY!!!!! Amazing release and totally unexpected.
low rated
Edit: Alright alright I won't beg for it happy?!
Post edited August 19, 2015 by Elmofongo
Cool, I know GOG has been working on this one for a long time so good to finally see it released. :)
Hey, more Squenix games. Finaly. Now bring us a few more Tomb Raider games please.
Ooh I remember playing the demo for this! I'll definitely check it out, once I manage to somehow tear myself away from Anno :P
Been waiting on this one for AGES, don't mind waiting an extra 3 hours when you get greeted by something like this - Definitely GOG living up to their name.

Bit of luck the intro will be added to the start of this as originally it was on an extra CD you had to start with if you wanted to watch it before playing. Will know soon enough as downloading now.

Thanks GOG :)
This game looked pretty cool! Does it run in a window?
high rated
Venita's Stamp of Approval.

My favourite part was kissing the goblin lady.
Hmm, I`m not sure about the combat system. It says something about "moves". Does this mean that I have to break my fingers by trying to hit several keys at the same time to complete different weird moves?
So this guy says to me, "Why doesn't GOG release any more good old games?" and I said to him...
Post edited August 18, 2015 by tinyE