It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MissionForce: CyberStorm is now available and DRM free.

Originally developed by Dynamix in 1996, this turned-based strategy mixes exciting gameplay with (back then) stunning visuals. With randomly generated scenarios and over 75 special weapons to purchase and upgrade, the game promise unlimited replayability while you create the ultimate fighting machines.
Looks pretty cool. Is there a campaign or is it just random maps?
looks interesting. does anyone know if its a dosbox game?
Swedrami: Seconded, especially since the legacy Tribes games aren't available for download any longer.
They were about 4 years ago on https://www.tribesuniverse.com which now returns 404.
gmx: totally missed it :/
but still I would pay gog for nice supported package / installer and not having to fight with virtual cd, patches etc (no idea in what form was it when released for free)
Mostly ISOs, iirc.
One was borked/inaccessible in some way too, and you couldn't even get it to install/run properly.

Also, once again kudos to the people picking the representative screenshots for the game card:
https://images.gog.com/81d6797216674d65ee19f061c43dbaaa6830be4f46932ec69ad88696a3897aa6.jpg
Sweet, an exciting classic and from Activision. Over 1800 votes! It looks like this was a Windows-only game because you can see the menu in the screenshots? edit: Mobygames seems to suggest it was Windows-only, and I recognized the visible menu appearance from Wiz7Gold (iirc)

btw, we're less than 2,000 votes away from having over 2 million wishlist votes completed. (granted some of those votes are for games that have since been removed, but I don't think it's too many) - https://www.gog.com/wishlist

@Activision: CoD 1+2 please.

Well the least GOG could have done is provided that oversized baby head as an avatar image.
Post edited July 23, 2019 by tfishell
ShadowWulfe: Looks pretty cool. Is there a campaign or is it just random maps?
Yes, it has quite long (but entertaining) campaign. It's divided on "sectors", in each of sector your final goal is to conquer Cybrids HQ (mandatory mission), and it has constantly generated side-missions (mining resources, attacking outposts etc), which you can take as much as you wish.

htown1980: looks interesting. does anyone know if its a dosbox game?
Nope, it's Windows game, no DOS version.
Post edited July 23, 2019 by MartiusR
Oh, the new expansion is here. Are the Marauder and the Warhammer finally available?
AWESOME release, thank you, GOG!
tfishell: @Activision: CoD 1+2 please.
Yes, please!
Oddeus: Oh, the new expansion is here. Are the Marauder and the Warhammer finally available?
Yes, you just need time machine with game-universe jumping drive :P

It's metaltech, not battletech universe :P
I wonder if www.tribesuniverse.com going 404 means they're on their way to GOG...
htown1980: looks interesting. does anyone know if its a dosbox game?
MartiusR: Nope, it's Windows game, no DOS version.
Merci
Joeqbr: I wonder if www.tribesuniverse.com going 404 means they're on their way to GOG...
intresting - 2 days ago page was still active - maby there is something on the way

also on snapshot from two days I see Starsiege: tribes, not Starsiege (Earthsiege 3) :( wonder who has rights to it

Edit: nevermind last sentence - Tribes are more exposed - iso contains both games
Post edited July 23, 2019 by gmx
Joeqbr: I wonder if www.tribesuniverse.com going 404 means they're on their way to GOG...
gmx: intresting - 2 days ago page was still active - maby there is something on the way

also on snapshot from two days I see Starsiege: tribes, not Starsiege (Earthsiege 3) :( wonder who has rights to it
Might also just be temporarily down, I guess.

The Starsiege: Tribes ISO on the site included both Starsiege and Tribes 1, but it didn't have any music and very hard to get working on modern systems since the fanmade installer didn't work with it.
Nice to see that MissionForce: CyberStorm is finally on GOG! Does it have Direct IP Multiplayer?

Also, will we see the sequel or other Sierra games like Hunter Hunted?
Very nice, a classic :)
GOG.com: *snip*
Why didn't you use the original trailer?
Anyway, looks interesting. Wishlisted for now.