It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MissionForce: CyberStorm is now available and DRM free.

Originally developed by Dynamix in 1996, this turned-based strategy mixes exciting gameplay with (back then) stunning visuals. With randomly generated scenarios and over 75 special weapons to purchase and upgrade, the game promise unlimited replayability while you create the ultimate fighting machines.
Someone would be happy - a classic.
Awesome! Hopefully the sequel is on the way too, plus the rest of the Metaltech games (yes, I know you can get them free).
high rated
Well, I am happy, but this raises a question:

Now that cybrids invaded gog - Earthsiege 1,2 an Starsiege - when?
high rated
gmx: Well, I am happy, but this raises a question:

Don't forget MissionForce 2, Metaltech: Battledrome, Hunter Hunted and the Tribes games!
TEST DEVELOPER still needs to be replaced with Dynamix on the game card.
Oh, and thanks for the good old game release.
I remember making an account for this site thinking this game would've been on here already. I was almost right, now its here :D! Better late than never, thank you GOG team for another very good older game release <3!

(And there is now hope that Earthsiege 1 and 2 are coming on here as well)

weren't all those games free for download because of some anniversary?
Oh yes! I always wanted to play this!

Joeqbr: Don't forget MissionForce 2, Metaltech: Battledrome, Hunter Hunted and the Tribes games!
Seconded, especially since the legacy Tribes games aren't available for download any longer.
They were about 4 years ago on https://www.tribesuniverse.com which now returns 404.
What a pleasing surprise.

And for those wondering about the other EarthSeige Games: Well, they were downloadable at Here, but the website is clearly MIA.
I was wondering when this would show up. I can't recall how many hours I spent playing this back in the day - I just know it was a lot!
Maaagnificent! Thanks GOG, you rocks!

That's really, really great TBS, I totally recommend it (it's quite unique game in terms of gameplay style - rich in terms of HERCs modifications and battle conditions).
Joeqbr: Don't forget MissionForce 2, Metaltech: Battledrome, Hunter Hunted and the Tribes games!
Swedrami: Seconded, especially since the legacy Tribes games aren't available for download any longer.
They were about 4 years ago on https://www.tribesuniverse.com which now returns 404.
Oh, I didn't even know that they were taken offline. Damn, should've downloaded Earthsiege 1&2 (already have Starsiege and Tribes: Vengeance physically.

The freeware release of Starsiege was also pretty poor, it was missing music and wasn't compatible with the fanmade installer for moder system.
Swedrami: Seconded, especially since the legacy Tribes games aren't available for download any longer.
totally missed it :/
but still I would pay gog for nice supported package / installer and not having to fight with virtual cd, patches etc (no idea in what form was it when released for free)