It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Metal Wolf Chaos XD is now available DRM-free.

Sometimes the President of the United States needs to step up and take matters into his own angry hands. Put on his radical mech suit and rampage through the Grand Canyon, Brooklyn Bridge, and even the White House garden as you take apart the vice president's treacherous attempt at a coup.

The gloriously over-the-top shooter of 2004 returns with updated visuals, refined controls and gameplay, plus 16:9 support.
darktjm: $20 for a soundtrack? And people were complaining about an $5 DLC with soundtrack for ATOM?
RadonGOG: That´s really crazy, that´s true.
But it´s really cool to see a game originally developed by FromSoftware on GOG...
The soundtrack in this game is just background noise, too. I can't imagine spending $20 on that. Wow.

If only Katana Zero's OST got released on GOG instead. Now that would be worth some money.
darktjm: $20 for a soundtrack? And people were complaining about an $5 DLC with soundtrack for ATOM?
ATOM devs deserve the support, its a small studio. And around 5 bucks for a OST and other stuff is fine.
This is me right now.
SarahGabriella: ATOM devs deserve the support, its a small studio. And around 5 bucks for a OST and other stuff is fine.
I agree, and said as much in the DLC release thread. ATOM as a whole is underpriced compared to similar games lately. People were still complaining about it, though.

I guess I didn't express myself very well. I was complaining about two things at the same time: that this soundtrack seems overpriced (but then again, maybe it's the greatest soundtrack of all time, and can't just be extracted from the game proper) and that people were complaining about the ATOM DLC when games like this can just release a soundtrack for 4x the price without fanfare.
$20 for just a soundtrack? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

I'll probably get the game soon.
tinyE: It's not very realistic. The mech doesn't have a white hood on.

*rimshot*
It's black masks in 2019 I'm afraid.
Does anyone know which engine is used in Metal Wolf Chaos XD?
I only get a black screen when I start the game and have to ctrl-alt-delete out of it. I am using windows 7 pro. Anybody else having this problem?
astrugar710: I only get a black screen when I start the game and have to ctrl-alt-delete out of it. I am using windows 7 pro. Anybody else having this problem?
I had a white screen (Windows 10). It went away after giving the game permission to use the internet.
astrugar710: I only get a black screen when I start the game and have to ctrl-alt-delete out of it. I am using windows 7 pro. Anybody else having this problem?
TheGreatDustpan: I had a white screen (Windows 10). It went away after giving the game permission to use the internet.
The computer that I am using does not have internet on it. Maybe that is the problem. I had a white screen for the very first time as well but it changed to a black screen after that.
Wake me up when #DarkSouls lands,
tinyE: I wouldn't pay $20 for a box set. :P

Well, maybe The Who, but that's it!
FromSoftware soundtracks are expensive. The Dark Souls Trilogy Vinyl set is over $300. Still $20 is quite steep for a digital OST. The game is super fun though, just get it without the OST.
I am having issues getting the game to run as well. I first got the white screen and the request for internet access permission. I gave the game permissions but then it stopped responding and I had to kill it through the task manager. Now when I start the game I get a black screen for a few seconds and then the game quits to desktop. I do have an active internet connection, so that's not the problem.

Does anyone else see this behavior? Any advice? I'm going to try updating my video drivers...
Anyone have a picture of the GOG skin? I'm curious to see how it looks like.
Gandos: Anyone have a picture of the GOG skin? I'm curious to see how it looks like.
Here you go:
https://www.gog.com/forum/metal_wolf_chaos_xd/for_anyone_curious_about_gog_dlc_suit