It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Metal Wolf Chaos XD is now available DRM-free.

Sometimes the President of the United States needs to step up and take matters into his own angry hands. Put on his radical mech suit and rampage through the Grand Canyon, Brooklyn Bridge, and even the White House garden as you take apart the vice president's treacherous attempt at a coup.

The gloriously over-the-top shooter of 2004 returns with updated visuals, refined controls and gameplay, plus 16:9 support.
Thanks for including achievement support. I've been looking forward to this for awhile.
high rated
Mech America Great Again.
Was there a preorder bonus or is it a DLC that can be added?
low rated
It's not very realistic. The mech doesn't have a white hood on.

*rimshot*
preordered this a few hours ago, now its not in my library anymore :O
just me?
kotcore: preordered this a few hours ago, now its not in my library anymore :O
just me?
I had a similar problem this morning. Just contact support and they'll fix it shortly after.

Edit: Is the game still in your order history?
Post edited August 06, 2019 by ryuken3k
Oh yes, i love this kind of shit ! Mechs and over the top action.

That price on the soundtrack tho, wtf almost as much as the game.
Post edited August 06, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
kotcore: preordered this a few hours ago, now its not in my library anymore :O
just me?
ryuken3k: I had a similar problem this morning. Just contact support and they'll fix it shortly after.

Edit: Is the game still in your order history?
no its gone from there too, had some password issues with paypal, thats probably the reason, anyway contacted support, thanx.

edit: thanks to quick gog support the game is back in my library now :)
Post edited August 06, 2019 by kotcore
No overlay support?
Can you survive this level of concentrated freedom and liberty?!
$20 for a soundtrack? And people were complaining about an $5 DLC with soundtrack for ATOM?
Post edited August 06, 2019 by darktjm
low rated
darktjm: $20 for a soundtrack? And people were complaining about an $5 DLC with soundtrack for ATOM?
I wouldn't pay $20 for a box set. :P

Well, maybe The Who, but that's it!
This game makes me feel extremely fucking patriotic. Would recommend.
darktjm: $20 for a soundtrack? And people were complaining about an $5 DLC with soundtrack for ATOM?
That´s really crazy, that´s true.
But it´s really cool to see a game originally developed by FromSoftware on GOG...