It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't get cocky, in the name of love!

<span class="bold">Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime</span>, a mix of mini-platforming, strategy and co-op action, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com. Get it now with a 10% discount!

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime is something of a platformer, something of a strategy game, and lot of space-action. It's no surprise that floating across the infinite reaches of space opens you up to quite a few pirate attacks - so you better learn to defend yourself. Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime features space combat unlike any before - it's jumpman meets Asteroids, strongly inspired by that one scene from Star Wars when everybody starts scrambling to their turrets and Han Solo goes "Don't get cocky" and is super cool about it. That same mix of chaos, coordination, and badassery welcomes you with open arms as you race around the ship - managing shields, turrets, and flying your ship. Though best served co-op with a sprinkle of friend, or lover - you always have the option of playing with yourself!

Fight in the name of love in <span class="bold">Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. The launch discount will last until Wednesday, September 16, 12:59 PM GMT.
Vythonaut: snip
Thanks, that's answered my question. :)
nightcraw1er.488: Totally off topic, what's with the extra bits on the avatar. I note you have sunglasses and tinye has a wprkmans hat.
IAmSinistar: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_place_is_a_deathtrap_giveaway/post1

Most folks are workers, and I'm an OSHA inspector.
Ah, ok. Its not village people then
Looks like my type of dope ^o^.... But no money in my pockets so wishlisted sadly :(
nightcraw1er.488: Ah, ok. Its not village people then
Ha! That would have been pretty cool if so. :)
Local COOP only?
AlienMind: Local COOP only?
Yup.
IAmSinistar: I have a tritanium outer shell. The safety googles are because spaceships tend to try to kamikaze into my eyes when I'm inspecting fleets.

PS - Did you try out the game solo? If so, does it play okay, or is it significantly harder than co-op?
JudasIscariot: Haven't had the chance to play it myself :) Been playing some of our older releases and top secret games instead :P
Hehehehehe So Tes4 : oldblivion with all the DLC's that should have been F***ing included with the base game I demand More HORROR games here Horror games are HILARIOUS!
Odd, but oddly interesting. I like coop games, but I too may have to play it single player...

Though thank you for posting the tidbit from the destructoid review Vythonaut, that's good info to know.
Where the hell is.....?????!?!?!?!?!shift+1 Wally (waldo)

I just Couldn't resist!
Looks interesting, but, yeah, the co-op focus worries me. Will have to search out some gameplay vids to determine my interest...
IAmSinistar: I have a tritanium outer shell. The safety googles are because spaceships tend to try to kamikaze into my eyes when I'm inspecting fleets.

PS - Did you try out the game solo? If so, does it play okay, or is it significantly harder than co-op?
JudasIscariot: Haven't had the chance to play it myself :) Been playing some of our older releases and top secret games instead :P
You know, I was gonna be sympathetic, Judas, but then you had to go making comments like these! THAT is why people get booty blasted about the indie pixel crap, you giant tease, you. :P
(Or you're just trolling everyone and there are no tawp sekrits...I'm onto you, buddy!)
BlueKronos: Though thank you for posting the tidbit from the destructoid review Vythonaut, that's good info to know.
You're welcome! Like you & Sinistar, I was wondering about the same thing the moment I saw the game. Although I will play it with my fiancee, there is a slight possibility that she won't like it so I had to be sure that even in single player will be nice enough. So in the first place, I guess the thanks go to Destructoid & it's reviewing dude! ;-)
LiquidOxygen80: You know, I was gonna be sympathetic, Judas, but then you had to go making comments like these! THAT is why people get booty blasted about the indie pixel crap, you giant tease, you. :P
(Or you're just trolling everyone and there are no tawp sekrits...I'm onto you, buddy!)
Mmmmmmmm all dis salt :P
This game somehow reminds me of Cosmochoria, not only for the space-themed thing but also for the graphics and general gameplay... although you are only one naked astronaut trying to save the universe.

Vote for it on the wishlist -> http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/cosmochoria
Emob78: Hard hats are for the plebs and hourly contractors. Sinistar probably works every day lifting extremely heavy number 2 pencils.
JudasIscariot: An OSHA inspector has to go on the actual site so he or she must observe basic safety rules :P
Rules are meant to be broken... especially OSHA rules. I know, I worked at Wal-mart for over 6 years. For us FIRE EXIT - DO NOT BLOCK signs meant stack as much crap as you could find against where the sign was.

And we weren't even allowed hard hats. Probably would have helped too, since one time a fellow worker dropped a box of 3M paper on my head from the stocking bins. Ain't been the same since.