It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't get cocky, in the name of love!

<span class="bold">Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime</span>, a mix of mini-platforming, strategy and co-op action, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com. Get it now with a 10% discount!

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime is something of a platformer, something of a strategy game, and lot of space-action. It's no surprise that floating across the infinite reaches of space opens you up to quite a few pirate attacks - so you better learn to defend yourself. Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime features space combat unlike any before - it's jumpman meets Asteroids, strongly inspired by that one scene from Star Wars when everybody starts scrambling to their turrets and Han Solo goes "Don't get cocky" and is super cool about it. That same mix of chaos, coordination, and badassery welcomes you with open arms as you race around the ship - managing shields, turrets, and flying your ship. Though best served co-op with a sprinkle of friend, or lover - you always have the option of playing with yourself!

Fight in the name of love in <span class="bold">Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. The launch discount will last until Wednesday, September 16, 12:59 PM GMT.
Don't the hours go shorter as the days go by
We never get to stop and open our eyes
One minute your waiting for the sky to fall
The next you're dazzled by the beauty of it all
Lovers in a dangerous time
Lovers in a dangerous time...
Looks quite appealing. A new one to me, and seems pretty interesting. On to the list until I find out more about it.
So new entries on the publisher/developer list actually do mean something now? Anyone know which other entries are new?
I've been reading about it for a while but can anyone speak on how the single-player is? My understanding is that the game is primarily meant for co-op play.
low rated
Noooo....
Gog, you have failed this city.
amrit9037: Noooo....
How, exactly?
I expected something old and epic. :P
amrit9037: I expected something old and epic. :P
You got Bethesda, LucasArts, and Forgotten Realms all in this year, not sure just how much more epic we can just pull out of thin air :P
JudasIscariot: You got Bethesda, LucasArts, and Forgotten Realms all in this year, not sure just how much more epic we can just pull out of thin air :P
Obviously, the Forgotten Realms/Bethesda dual-week has spoiled people and are expecting similar stuff every week. :P
Kristian: So new entries on the publisher/developer list actually do mean something now? Anyone know which other entries are new?
The-Business reports which new companies show up in the Unofficially confirmed for release thread, so you can start from their last post and work your way backwards to see which new entries have appeared: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post1932
amrit9037: Noooo....
Holy stupid complaint, Green Arrow! Just recently we had the Forgotten Realms games and Bethesda, and already you complain about no old classic releases? Here, have a fake cat arrow of shame.
JudasIscariot: You got Bethesda, LucasArts, and Forgotten Realms all in this year, not sure just how much more epic we can just pull out of thin air :P
Grargar: Obviously, the Forgotten Realms/Bethesda dual-week has spoiled people and are expecting similar stuff every week. :P
They could work on a time machine then if they want "old" and "epic" every week :P
Glad to see it here, even three hours earlier than the Steam release (and maybe at a better price).

Cool. :)
I guess you should have released one game a month from those publishers, that definitely would have made people more grateful for each new release. ;)