It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't get cocky, in the name of love!

<span class="bold">Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime</span>, a mix of mini-platforming, strategy and co-op action, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com. Get it now with a 10% discount!

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime is something of a platformer, something of a strategy game, and lot of space-action. It's no surprise that floating across the infinite reaches of space opens you up to quite a few pirate attacks - so you better learn to defend yourself. Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime features space combat unlike any before - it's jumpman meets Asteroids, strongly inspired by that one scene from Star Wars when everybody starts scrambling to their turrets and Han Solo goes "Don't get cocky" and is super cool about it. That same mix of chaos, coordination, and badassery welcomes you with open arms as you race around the ship - managing shields, turrets, and flying your ship. Though best served co-op with a sprinkle of friend, or lover - you always have the option of playing with yourself!

Fight in the name of love in <span class="bold">Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. The launch discount will last until Wednesday, September 16, 12:59 PM GMT.
JudasIscariot: You got Bethesda, LucasArts, and Forgotten Realms all in this year, not sure just how much more epic we can just pull out of thin air :P
stg83: I guess you should have released one game a month from those publishers, that definitely would have made people more grateful for each new release. ;)
I think that would've exacerbated the issue, actually :P We probably would've ran the risk of acquiring yet another "Where the hell is.....?????!?!?!?!?!shift+1" thread :D
andysheets1975: I've been reading about it for a while but can anyone speak on how the single-player is? My understanding is that the game is primarily meant for co-op play.
I'm curious about this too, since I'll be playing it solo in all likelihood. Does the game have an AI option to take over the second role, or is the single player in charge of everything manually?
stg83: I guess you should have released one game a month from those publishers, that definitely would have made people more grateful for each new release. ;)
JudasIscariot: I think that would've exacerbated the issue, actually :P We probably would've ran the risk of acquiring yet another "Where the hell is.....?????!?!?!?!?!shift+1" thread :D
People will start a thread now: "Where the hell is HELL?"
And then some will "GOG where are my Slitherine games? We need more Hell, hell!" and some demonic things like that.
See? It's surreal, but neverending, my dear fella :P
Is this some new DLC for Skyrim, and the base game will come later?
IAmSinistar: ...snip
Totally off topic, what's with the extra bits on the avatar. I note you have sunglasses and tinye has a wprkmans hat.
I want to see Piranjade and Ebenezer play this. That would be epic. This looks like a good game. Wishlisted for now.
JudasIscariot: You got Bethesda, LucasArts, and Forgotten Realms all in this year, not sure just how much more epic we can just pull out of thin air :P
Never expect this crowd to be grateful about anything, ever. Always expect ingratitude and you will never be disappointed.
nightcraw1er.488: Totally off topic, what's with the extra bits on the avatar. I note you have sunglasses and tinye has a wprkmans hat.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_place_is_a_deathtrap_giveaway/post1

Most folks are workers, and I'm an OSHA inspector.
nightcraw1er.488: Totally off topic, what's with the extra bits on the avatar. I note you have sunglasses and tinye has a wprkmans hat.
IAmSinistar: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_place_is_a_deathtrap_giveaway/post1

For an OSHA inspector you sure are missing some safety equipment...such as a hard hat :D
IAmSinistar: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_place_is_a_deathtrap_giveaway/post1

JudasIscariot: For an OSHA inspector you sure are missing some safety equipment...such as a hard hat :D
Hard hats are for the plebs and hourly contractors. Sinistar probably works every day lifting extremely heavy number 2 pencils.
JudasIscariot: For an OSHA inspector you sure are missing some safety equipment...such as a hard hat :D
Emob78: Hard hats are for the plebs and hourly contractors. Sinistar probably works every day lifting extremely heavy number 2 pencils.
An OSHA inspector has to go on the actual site so he or she must observe basic safety rules :P
I have a tritanium outer shell. The safety googles are because spaceships tend to try to kamikaze into my eyes when I'm inspecting fleets.

PS - Did you try out the game solo? If so, does it play okay, or is it significantly harder than co-op?
Post edited September 09, 2015 by IAmSinistar
andysheets1975: I've been reading about it for a while but can anyone speak on how the single-player is? My understanding is that the game is primarily meant for co-op play.
IAmSinistar: I'm curious about this too, since I'll be playing it solo in all likelihood. Does the game have an AI option to take over the second role, or is the single player in charge of everything manually?
It says in the video that you can play either co-op or with an A.I.- controlled pet .
Licurg: It says in the video that you can play either co-op or with an A.I.- controlled pet .
Cool, thanks!
IAmSinistar: I have a tritanium outer shell. The safety googles are because spaceships tend to try to kamikaze into my eyes when I'm inspecting fleets.

PS - Did you try out the game solo? If so, does it play okay, or is it significantly harder than co-op?
Haven't had the chance to play it myself :) Been playing some of our older releases and top secret games instead :P