It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't get cocky, in the name of love!

<span class="bold">Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime</span>, a mix of mini-platforming, strategy and co-op action, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com. Get it now with a 10% discount!

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime is something of a platformer, something of a strategy game, and lot of space-action. It's no surprise that floating across the infinite reaches of space opens you up to quite a few pirate attacks - so you better learn to defend yourself. Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime features space combat unlike any before - it's jumpman meets Asteroids, strongly inspired by that one scene from Star Wars when everybody starts scrambling to their turrets and Han Solo goes "Don't get cocky" and is super cool about it. That same mix of chaos, coordination, and badassery welcomes you with open arms as you race around the ship - managing shields, turrets, and flying your ship. Though best served co-op with a sprinkle of friend, or lover - you always have the option of playing with yourself!

Fight in the name of love in <span class="bold">Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. The launch discount will last until Wednesday, September 16, 12:59 PM GMT.
I actually watched the Test Chamber on this this morning, looks like it would be fun for a bit.
I like the art style on this one... will to look at some reviews before pulling the trigger (so to speak..)
nice game art, i was browsing and saw this image, saw the picture and clicked to read the info about the game, thought it was a point and click , so me all excited :D
, was thinking it might be in the style of day of the tentacle game ,it turned out to be a Shooter - Action - Sci-fi.
JudasIscariot: ...and top secret games instead :P
Fallout 3 GOTY is coming!!! ;D
JudasIscariot: ...and top secret games instead :P
amrit9037: Fallout 3 GOTY is coming!!! ;D
thats the "Fallout 3 game of the year " i assume?
i see loads of topics in fora , its on steam right ?

well we have the good old fallout series now , and working on win7 :D
dune series (and mainly the classic ones i am intrested in)
and ofcourse the classic c&c and redalert, the retail redalert 1 and old c&c doesnot work properly (resolution)
on win xp so on win7 it be a disaster to try it, dune 2000 also doesnt run proper on Xp so i think it wont run on win7 or up.
These games are on many peoples wishlists.
JudasIscariot: Haven't had the chance to play it myself :) Been playing some of our older releases and top secret games instead :P
Understandable, it's been quite bountiful of late. Any of the older releases you'd strongly recommend, in case I missed a gem along the way?
JudasIscariot: Haven't had the chance to play it myself :) Been playing some of our older releases and top secret games instead :P
IAmSinistar: Understandable, it's been quite bountiful of late. Any of the older releases you'd strongly recommend, in case I missed a gem along the way?
It depends on your preferred genres :)
JudasIscariot: It depends on your preferred genres :)
Hmm, roguelikes, dungeon crawlers, and surreal puzzle adventures probably top the list. I've been playing a lot of Ziggurat lately, which is a blend of the first two, and plan to get around to Niko and Dream when I have a free afternoon or two. I'm a bit ashamed that I still haven't played Ether One yet, either.
I was pretty sure after yesterday that GOG was done, not releasing anything else, packing it in for an early retirement. So... huzzah! ;)
JudasIscariot: It depends on your preferred genres :)
IAmSinistar: Hmm, roguelikes, dungeon crawlers, and surreal puzzle adventures probably top the list. I've been playing a lot of Ziggurat lately, which is a blend of the first two, and plan to get around to Niko and Dream when I have a free afternoon or two. I'm a bit ashamed that I still haven't played Ether One yet, either.
Hmmmm, well, I can recommend playing some Dungeon Hack as you can customize pretty much the entire game and play it like a roguelike and it's in a first person perspective so you get to satisfy your need for a dungeon crawler :)
This game got a 10/10-score in Destructoids review :D
JudasIscariot: Hmmmm, well, I can recommend playing some Dungeon Hack as you can customize pretty much the entire game and play it like a roguelike and it's in a first person perspective so you get to satisfy your need for a dungeon crawler :)
Ah, good call! I'll move it up the priority list, thanks. :)

If anyone else around the office has input on whether this game plays well in single-player mode, let us know. It does sound quite intriguing, and I would hate for the experience to be ruined by a sub-par AI routine.
IAmSinistar: If anyone else around the office has input on whether this game plays well in single-player mode, let us know. It does sound quite intriguing, and I would hate for the experience to be ruined by a sub-par AI routine.
"Those of you without a couch cooperative buddy -- as there is no online mode -- will be playing alongside a computer-controlled cat or dog that can be directed to man each of the stations at your will. Unfortunately your CPU partner will not control the thrusters, so all driving will be up to you, but the AI is very competent at the other stations. While Lovers is still very much playable as a single player title, it certainly shines as one of the best co-op experiences I've ever had and that is the way I feel it is meant to be experienced. Being able to blast asteroids and baddies out of the way while someone else is driving the ship is far more fun than watching an AI do it for you."

Source: Destructoid review. :-)
Post edited September 09, 2015 by Vythonaut
IAmSinistar: Hmm, roguelikes, dungeon crawlers, and surreal puzzle adventures probably top the list. I've been playing a lot of Ziggurat lately, which is a blend of the first two, and plan to get around to Niko and Dream when I have a free afternoon or two. I'm a bit ashamed that I still haven't played Ether One yet, either.
JudasIscariot: Hmmmm, well, I can recommend playing some Dungeon Hack as you can customize pretty much the entire game and play it like a roguelike and it's in a first person perspective so you get to satisfy your need for a dungeon crawler :)
Might want to avoid it as a roguelike. The biggest problem with playing it in permadeath mode are the instant death attacks.

Too bad you can't disable them.
this actually looks like alot of fun, with a cute interface for melting the faces off your enemies. :)