It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Come in Detective, we need you!

The time has come for you to take on a critical assignment in the dark Warsaw City of the future. The case will take place at the end of the 22nd century when a hostile and unfriendly environment forced people to live in caged cities and practice virtual worlds escapism.

That’s where most of your work will happen. You will crack the most difficult crime cases while visiting virtual worlds such as the grim town of sin, wild west farms, medieval kingdom, to name just a few. The people you will meet, the actions you will take will heavily impact the course and outcome of your investigations.

So, don’t hesitate and take the chance to immerse yourself in an adaptive, cyberpunk, isometric RPG! Gamedec is now available on GOG.COM with a 10% discount that will last until 23rd September 2021, 4 PM UTC.

Want to jump straight into solving cases? That’s great because the creators of Gamedec have prepared some special training materials for you containing all the necessary information to become a qualified game detective of the future. So put on your trench coat and get started. Warsaw City is waiting for you!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Congratulations to the developers for getting this out. Looks amazing.
I know that a year ago there were no plans for a Linux version. Any chance that has changed?

(If not, I guess I'll wait for platinum winehq ratings in combination with big discounts...)
Post edited September 16, 2021 by gogtrial34987
low rated
Wait, this game doesn't even have combat?! LOL
Happy KS backer here looking forward to downloading this game and trying it out =)
Crosmando: Wait, this game doesn't even have combat?! LOL
Neither does Disco Elysium and that was a mighty fine game.

That said I'm refunding this game because they decided to self censor for "reasons" and decided to lie about it and claim something else. Honestly, I wasn't expecting boobs in my face for this game so I would have played this game if they just stuck to their guns with the original reason for removing them - but to insult your customer base by outright lying about it and then gaslighting us by making think we're at fault for "reasons" - nah, I'm good.

https://archive.is/159nw

see post 58

then see:
https://www.gog.com/forum/gamedec/looks_like_gamedec_was_selfcensored_unfortunately_that_means_its_a_pass_for_me
yay! been very much looking forward to this.

thank you to both gog and the developers for bringing it here. :)
jimbob0i0: That's odd ... I kickstarted this and it's showing on my account shelf but the store doesn't seem to know I have it and I can't view the downloads from the shelf ...

It does appear that Galaxy can download it though ...

I don't have the preorder skin either it appears hmm ...
Its working for me now, I can acess the page and im downloading.

I dont seem to have access to the guidebook though, any updates on that GOG? its free on steam.

Ill update and tell you if i have access to the skin as a backer.
Post edited September 16, 2021 by SCAgent
high rated
The issue has been solved and you can now download the game. Sorry for the delay! Enjoy being a Gamedec I will see you in the virtual world :D

As for the guidebook I will check it tomorrow as it is late here already :)
Post edited September 16, 2021 by SmollestLight
SmollestLight: The issue has been solved and you can now download the game. Sorry for the delay! Enjoy being a Gamedec I will see you in the virtual world :D

Thank you!
SmollestLight: As for the guidebook I will check it tomorrow as it is late here already :)
Thank you very much!
SmollestLight: The issue has been solved and you can now download the game. Sorry for the delay! Enjoy being a Gamedec I will see you in the virtual world :D

Thanks for the help!
Looking forward to the Guidebook answer tomorrow.
And now lets got to the virtual world.^^
The pre-order Skin which should be available for backers also ain't in the game, I contacted the devs and said they are looking into it, i also told them about the free guidebook.
Post edited September 16, 2021 by SCAgent
high rated
The guidebook is here:
https://www.gog.com/game/gamedec_the_official_guidebook
Awesome! Something to read before bed tonight!
I just read the PC Gamer review. Playing both demos my impression was positive. It is unfortunate that in the end this is yet another game ending up being less that it could have been. It will be on sale soon enough and maybe they are able to at least fix the translation issue until then.
Post edited September 16, 2021 by Mori_Yuki
So is this going to be an overhyped Peter Molyneux-style disappointment?