It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Come in Detective, we need you!

The time has come for you to take on a critical assignment in the dark Warsaw City of the future. The case will take place at the end of the 22nd century when a hostile and unfriendly environment forced people to live in caged cities and practice virtual worlds escapism.

That’s where most of your work will happen. You will crack the most difficult crime cases while visiting virtual worlds such as the grim town of sin, wild west farms, medieval kingdom, to name just a few. The people you will meet, the actions you will take will heavily impact the course and outcome of your investigations.

So, don’t hesitate and take the chance to immerse yourself in an adaptive, cyberpunk, isometric RPG! Gamedec is now available on GOG.COM with a 10% discount that will last until 23rd September 2021, 4 PM UTC.

Want to jump straight into solving cases? That’s great because the creators of Gamedec have prepared some special training materials for you containing all the necessary information to become a qualified game detective of the future. So put on your trench coat and get started. Warsaw City is waiting for you!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Another to add to the "now missing my pre-order content" queue, at least its not just me.
high rated
The disappearing pre-order DLCs issue should be fixed now.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Genoan: The disappearing pre-order DLCs issue should be fixed now.
Thank you very much! :)
Thanks, yeah, preorder items are back were they belong (in my library of course ^^)!
Great, thanks a lot! :)
Thanks, all works fine now! :-)
But we, who used Kickstarter code, still dont' 'own' the game here. Do I own some separate game, which isn't Gamedec? I'm just kidding, but I don't fully understand this situation.
zeffyr: But we, who used Kickstarter code, still dont' 'own' the game here. Do I own some separate game, which isn't Gamedec? I'm just kidding, but I don't fully understand this situation.
Same here, and the pre-order skin is still missing.
I was a kickstarter backer, and for me, a code for the bonus pre-order skin DLC has been added to the Backer Kit page (along with GOG codes for the artbook / soundtrack, as initially it had the problem of them appearing for the Steam version only).
emme: I was a kickstarter backer, and for me, a code for the bonus pre-order skin DLC has been added to the Backer Kit page (along with GOG codes for the artbook / soundtrack, as initially it had the problem of them appearing for the Steam version only).
Thanks, I found it, didn't think to check there.
zeffyr: But we, who used Kickstarter code, still dont' 'own' the game here. Do I own some separate game, which isn't Gamedec? I'm just kidding, but I don't fully understand this situation.
The Kickstarter codes provide the Game, the Product sold currently in store is a Pack that includes just the Game, so the contents are the same, but since the Product sold is different, it is not marked as owned.
This is caused by a limitation in our system. We apologize for the inconvenience.

SCAgent: Same here, and the pre-order skin is still missing.
I was informed that for Kickstarter Backers a separate code for the DLC should be provided.
Please try contacting them. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Genoan: The Kickstarter codes provide the Game, the Product sold currently in store is a Pack that includes just the Game, so the contents are the same, but since the Product sold is different, it is not marked as owned.
This is caused by a limitation in our system. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for the reply.

Although I still don't 'own' the game, I was able to grab free Guidebook DLC for it here. Strange how it works.