It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Come in Detective, we need you!

The time has come for you to take on a critical assignment in the dark Warsaw City of the future. The case will take place at the end of the 22nd century when a hostile and unfriendly environment forced people to live in caged cities and practice virtual worlds escapism.

That’s where most of your work will happen. You will crack the most difficult crime cases while visiting virtual worlds such as the grim town of sin, wild west farms, medieval kingdom, to name just a few. The people you will meet, the actions you will take will heavily impact the course and outcome of your investigations.

So, don’t hesitate and take the chance to immerse yourself in an adaptive, cyberpunk, isometric RPG! Gamedec is now available on GOG.COM with a 10% discount that will last until 23rd September 2021, 4 PM UTC.

Want to jump straight into solving cases? That’s great because the creators of Gamedec have prepared some special training materials for you containing all the necessary information to become a qualified game detective of the future. So put on your trench coat and get started. Warsaw City is waiting for you!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Sadly I didn't like the demo, so I'll pass, but I hope those who buys this enjoys it.
So it looks like the Gamedec Digital Deluxe Edition includes
- the game
- an artbook
- the soundtrack
- a guidebook

Meanwhile, people who preordered the game received
- the game
- an artbook
- the soundtrack
- an exclusive skin

Meaning no one can have both the skin and the artbook - unless you preordered and you buy the Digital Deluxe Edition on top of that, I guess?
Hmm, it seems that the offline Installer Page is bugged?
Although it seems it was bugged since the preorder, everytime i click it
i only get the loading circle and then nothing happens.
All other offline installer pages (with dlcs) work just fine.
Even the once i preorder (i got the countdown there then, when the game will release),
but with Gamedec the offline installer page always was the loading circle and nothing else.
Did wait several minutes (never took that long even with the bigger games) but it was stuck in the
loading cycle.
So......is there a bug with the offline installer Page with this game?
high rated
Godfather101: Hmm, it seems that the offline Installer Page is bugged?
Even the once i preorder (i got the countdown there then, when the game will release),
but with Gamedec the offline installer page always was the loading circle and nothing else.
Did wait several minutes (never took that long even with the bigger games) but it was stuck in the
loading cycle.
We are working on it right now :)
loading cycle.
Same thing here, kickstarter backer, Can't access the game page. the store page also says I don't own the game.
Post edited September 16, 2021 by SCAgent
SmollestLight: We are working on it right now :)
Thanks!
Post edited September 16, 2021 by Godfather101
Exsurgent: So it looks like the Gamedec Digital Deluxe Edition includes
- the game
- an artbook
- the soundtrack
- a guidebook

- the game
- an artbook
- the soundtrack
- an exclusive skin

Meaning no one can have both the skin and the artbook - unless you preordered and you buy the Digital Deluxe Edition on top of that, I guess?
If you preordered, it seems like you're missing out on the guidebook alone from the digital deluxe edition. The preorder skin and deluxe edition skin looks to be the same skin. I have everything the deluxe edition offers from my preorder except the guidebook.
Exsurgent: So it looks like the Gamedec Digital Deluxe Edition includes
- the game
- an artbook
- the soundtrack
- a guidebook

- the game
- an artbook
- the soundtrack
- an exclusive skin

squareinc: If you preordered, it seems like you're missing out on the guidebook alone from the digital deluxe edition. The preorder skin and deluxe edition skin looks to be the same skin. I have everything the deluxe edition offers from my preorder except the guidebook.
The guidebook is free on steam, maybe they forgot to add it?
squareinc: If you preordered, it seems like you're missing out on the guidebook alone from the digital deluxe edition. The preorder skin and deluxe edition skin looks to be the same skin. I have everything the deluxe edition offers from my preorder except the guidebook.
Thanks, I didn't see that the skin is also part of the Digital Deluxe Edition, since it's not in the list of contents. This changes things to: "If you preordered the game and you want the guidebook, you can ask for a refund and pay 5 bucks more to get everything".
Now this is way up high on my wishlist. Though, not quite high enough to circumvent my backlog :D
loading cycle.
doing that to me too.
SCAgent: The guidebook is free on steam, maybe they forgot to add it?
I hope that's the case and they add the guidebook for free.

EDIT: The guidebook has been added as a free purchase, so I'm happy.
Post edited September 17, 2021 by squareinc
Breja: Now this is way up high on my wishlist. Though, not quite high enough to circumvent my backlog :D
I know the feeling man, I bought pathfinder,encased,atom, now gamedec,Elite Force 1&2 and tomorrow aragami 2.

I jump from game to game every couple of days, my wallet cries but its definitely a fantastic RPG month, it will be a while before I finish.
That's odd ... I kickstarted this and it's showing on my account shelf but the store doesn't seem to know I have it and I can't view the downloads from the shelf ...

It does appear that Galaxy can download it though ...

I don't have the preorder skin either it appears hmm ...
Post edited September 16, 2021 by jimbob0i0