It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A girl's bizarre trip…

<span class="bold">Fran Bow</span>, a story-driven psychological horror adventure, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com

Fran Bow is just a girl. A girl with a problem. She came home one day to find her parents gruesomely dismembered. After a desperate escape to the woods with Mr. Midnight - her only cat, and only friend - she wakes up in an unmistakably new home: the mysterious Oswald Asylum. Mr. Midnight is unfortunately missing, and that's just not okay.
Fran Bow sets out to creep you out and terrify you with a beautifully unsettling hand-drawn art style, and and an awfully disturbing story of a girl trapped in a spiral of shock, fear, and self-administered medication. In true classic point-and-click style you'll discover a fantastic story interspersed with puzzles, unique mini-games, and a dose of psychosis.

Grab your cat, pop your pills, <span class="bold">Fran Bow</span> is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com
I am super happy to see it on GOG :3.

I played some pre-alpha demo year or two ago and it was just charming. Now if you excuse me I am going to count minutes till I can leave the work and go save Mr. Midnight!
Aww, not Laura Bow?
Seems nice enough, will wait for a big sale though.
Weird. I'm I the only one who is reminded of Coraline?
Post edited August 27, 2015 by Tannath
damn, so expensive... but need to buy right now :P

a perfect mix of American McGee's Alice and Downfall/Cat Lady from what I can guess ;)
WOW! Fascinated by the game's visuals! Unlike anything I've seen! :-)
Graphical style is great, goes nice with the gameplay, really spooky style...
Pleased that this is on GOG, will certainly be getting it! Thanks, GOG Lords. :)
Tannath: Weird. I'm I the only one who is reminded of Coraline?
i'd say Coraline + The Cat Lady + The Shining :P
Oh yeah, that's my dope right there! Wish I had the time to play this beautifully creepy advenyure though :(
This looks great. Dark and disturbing games like this are right up my alley. I only wish my wallet and time hadn't already been so drained from all the recent releases. Wishlisted. Really hope to try it soon.
*sigh* Fran, I'm sorry, but you're going to have to go to the wishlist for a week or two. There are other games in front of you in the queue for my limited budget....

Will be getting eventually, though.
Any relation to Laura Bow? Those games were genuinely creepy too.
Rinu: I am super happy to see it on GOG :3.

I played some pre-alpha demo year or two ago and it was just charming. Now if you excuse me I am going to count minutes till I can leave the work and go save Mr. Midnight!
I'd absolutely love to see someone from the GOG twitch team streaming it. A girl, just to set the tone.
Why not, eh GOG? :P