It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A girl's bizarre trip…

<span class="bold">Fran Bow</span>, a story-driven psychological horror adventure, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com

Fran Bow is just a girl. A girl with a problem. She came home one day to find her parents gruesomely dismembered. After a desperate escape to the woods with Mr. Midnight - her only cat, and only friend - she wakes up in an unmistakably new home: the mysterious Oswald Asylum. Mr. Midnight is unfortunately missing, and that's just not okay.
Fran Bow sets out to creep you out and terrify you with a beautifully unsettling hand-drawn art style, and and an awfully disturbing story of a girl trapped in a spiral of shock, fear, and self-administered medication. In true classic point-and-click style you'll discover a fantastic story interspersed with puzzles, unique mini-games, and a dose of psychosis.

Grab your cat, pop your pills, <span class="bold">Fran Bow</span> is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com
Very nice, saw a preview of this with developer commentary a while back, looks good.
nemesismartyn: Just curious:
JudasIscariot, are you the one who is on stream with Ada and making her scared as Fuzz?
Yes, that was me :)
god, this is fantastic! :) love the pill-switch mechanic!

worth every penny, and I only played for like 30 minutes :D
Glad this one is here, wishlisted :)
I'd like to advise everybody on the fence to check out some let's play to see the unique animations. One of the creators drew so long so hard on this until the graphic tablet pen broke: https://twitter.com/Urania_Orwell/status/623829707159654400
The game work with the GOG Galaxy? I can not install :(.
Attachments:
Maciekw.132: The game work with the GOG Galaxy? I can not install :(.
I didn't have any issues. Installed and played via Galaxy. I have Windows 7 64-bit, though.

I would recommend contacting GOG support.
Just clicked the video and saw mutulated bodies and exploding heads.
I don't know but shouldn't games like this have age restriction of some sort?
Strijkbout: Just clicked the video and saw mutulated bodies and exploding heads.
Like Postal 2, Outlast, Cat Lady, etc.? ;)
Maciekw.132: The game work with the GOG Galaxy? I can not install :(.
Rinu: I didn't have any issues. Installed and played via Galaxy. I have Windows 7 64-bit, though.

I would recommend contacting GOG support.
1.1 version?
It has. The person with the credit card or bank account restricts himself to give this to unobserved children.
Strijkbout: Just clicked the video and saw mutulated bodies and exploding heads.
tfishell: Like Postal 2, Outlast, Cat Lady, etc.? ;)
AlienMind: It has. The person with the credit card or bank account restricts himself to give this to unobserved children.
I'm just talking about the video here, kids may get traumatized for weeks watching this, there's no warning whatsoever at the start.
Post edited August 28, 2015 by Strijkbout
Maciekw.132: 1.1 version?
Yes, 1.1.0 (beta).
AlienMind: It has. The person with the credit card or bank account restricts himself to give this to unobserved children.
Strijkbout: I'm just talking about the video here, kids may get traumatized for weeks watching this, there's no warning whatsoever at the start.
I get what you're saying but Steam and GOG have various other potentially-offensive videos and screenshots, so I guess the question is to what extent should the distributor worry about this matter?

Not to mention all those kiddies subscribed to Markiplier and co. who play many a disturbing horror game. ;)
Post edited August 28, 2015 by tfishell
In my opinion, little children should not be permitted to use the internet without supervision.
Those illustrated Grimm's tales books back in the day were also pretty creepy :-)
What a child can digest or not is preferably being decided by the parents.