It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A girl's bizarre trip…

<span class="bold">Fran Bow</span>, a story-driven psychological horror adventure, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com

Fran Bow is just a girl. A girl with a problem. She came home one day to find her parents gruesomely dismembered. After a desperate escape to the woods with Mr. Midnight - her only cat, and only friend - she wakes up in an unmistakably new home: the mysterious Oswald Asylum. Mr. Midnight is unfortunately missing, and that's just not okay.
Fran Bow sets out to creep you out and terrify you with a beautifully unsettling hand-drawn art style, and and an awfully disturbing story of a girl trapped in a spiral of shock, fear, and self-administered medication. In true classic point-and-click style you'll discover a fantastic story interspersed with puzzles, unique mini-games, and a dose of psychosis.

Grab your cat, pop your pills, <span class="bold">Fran Bow</span> is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com
Seems interesting, wishlisted for now...
vicklemos: I'd absolutely love to see someone from the GOG twitch team streaming it. A girl, just to set the tone.
Why not, eh GOG? :P
Nice idea :).

In the meantime, you can watch developers to play it today at 22:00 CEST / 16:00 EST / 13:00 PST - http://www.twitch.tv/killmondaygames/
Looks neat. Wishlisted for now,
How nice of Killmonday to give GOG keys as a backer reward :)
vicklemos: I'd absolutely love to see someone from the GOG twitch team streaming it. A girl, just to set the tone.
Why not, eh GOG? :P
Rinu: Nice idea :).

In the meantime, you can watch developers to play it today at 22:00 CEST / 16:00 EST / 13:00 PST - http://www.twitch.tv/killmondaygames/
How nice!
Thanks.
As someone who helped fund Fran Bow, I'm super excited for this release and I'm very, very happy Killmonday released it here on GOG (though, for those of us who had been keeping up with the development of the game, there was never any doubt it would be here).

Thanks, GOG and you awesome, awesome duo at Killmonday! I'm stoked for both the Ada GOG stream in a bit and the devs stream later today. :P
Hey, GOG!
Don't forget to remove Fran Bow off the "Upcoming" games tab. It's still there as I type this.
Insta-wishlisted! Looks exactly like a game I'd love to play.

Good addition GOG!
Outstar, is that you? :P
Hmm, interesting, but the timing couldn't be worse with all my money spent on SSI's D&D and now Bethesda.
karnak1: Hey, GOG!
Don't forget to remove Fran Bow off the "Upcoming" games tab. It's still there as I type this.
Fixed, thanks for letting us know :)
Wow. That preview video gave me the jibblies something fierce. Enticing addition GOG! Thank you.
I was going to say that I'm not a fan of this kind of graphics but I just watched the video and it's incredible how animation completely change my opinion of them.

Wishlisted for now.
looks cool... wishlisting for now...
Just curious:
JudasIscariot, are you the one who is on stream with Ada and making her scared as Fuzz?