It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The horror continues.

<span class="bold">F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn</span>, an action-horror FPS continuation, is available now for Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 60% launch discount.

Where the original F.E.A.R. succeeded in offering a terrifying, refined first person game - <span class="bold">F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin</span> succeeds even more so. The sequel is more open and varied with less linear environments, new gameplay mechanics like movable cover, and even drivable combat mechs. Still, the basic formula remains unchanged - the slo-mo, refined gunplay, effective AI, and a thick horror atmosphere are back in all their gory. <span class="bold">F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn</span> which can still impress graphically and gameplay-wise, is arguably the best in the series. A high-quality shooter even today.

This pack includes the Reborn expansion pack with four new levels, a twisted story, and a brand new perspective from behind the mask of replica soldier Foxtrot 813.

Prepare for your second encounter assault in F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn, available DRM-free on GOG.com! The launch discount will last for one week, until Tuesday, March 24, at 10:59 AM GMT.
micktiegs_8: If so, I always believed the myth that Steamworks was un-integrate able once it was in. Well, that's what a developer told me once anyway : /
Risen 2 begs to differ.
wolfsrain: They finally removed the restriction?!

But again, they took their sweet time with Rage, Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City and many others.
Yes. I think it's related to Gfwl because Arkham City also wasn't available in Romania at first, only after removing Gfwl from it.
micktiegs_8: Was this Steamworks integrated? If so, I always believed the myth that Steamworks was un-integrate able once it was in. Well, that's what a developer told me once anyway : /
He did a poor job of integrating it then :-P
wolfsrain: Anyway, it's DRM free, it's complete, what else would you want.
I'd like to add uncut for germans.
14 GB?

XD Sorry, but I'll stick with Duke.
WOW. That's whishlisted instantly.
Bought!

Great, now all we lack is part 3. :)
Nice release !
tinyE: 14 GB?

Modern AAA games are min. 40-50 GB and I did read somewhere an article (i think it was on Eurogamer), the next generation AAA games on consoles/PC in the following 2-3 years can be anything bettween 50-250 GB.

Look here for instance Shadow of Mordor:
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/battlefield-hardline/12479/?p=r

Minimum free disk space: 25 GB
Recommended: 40 GB

And here is the never Battlefiled Hardline:
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/battlefield-hardline/12479/?p=r

Minimum free disk space: 60 GB
Recommended: 60 GB
Post edited March 17, 2015 by opeter2
Great I've been waiting for this & F.E.A.R. 3 thanks GOG & WB. Any news on the SecuRom issue with F.E.A.R.
Awesome! And I never even knew about the Reborn extra levels, but I'm glad to see we can get the whole package DRM-free now. :)
Ever since the loss of Nordic I've been saying that GOG need to expand on thier FPS's. Lichdom both FEARS's and their expansions.

THis along with Hotline Miami 2 something new 'n' Tasty Witcher 3.

GOG!!!!! CAN I PLEASE HAVE MY LIFE BACK?
Dralel: The general reception among the populace is that F.E.A.R 2 is the better game.
Even if true (which is not), so what? Is my opinion less valid?
tinyE: 14 GB?

opeter2: Modern AAA games are min. 40-50 GB and I did read somewhere an article (i think it was on Eurogamer), the next generation AAA games on consoles/PC in the following 2-3 years can be bettween 70-100 GB.
WHAT imagine them telling you to redownload it & try again.
Magmarock: Ever since the loss of Nordic I've been saying that GOG need to expand on thier FPS's. Lichdom both FEARS's and their expansions.

THis along with Hotline Miami 2 something new 'n' Tasty Witcher 3.

GOG!!!!! CAN I PLEASE HAVE MY LIFE BACK?
No.