It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The horror continues.

<span class="bold">F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn</span>, an action-horror FPS continuation, is available now for Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 60% launch discount.

Where the original F.E.A.R. succeeded in offering a terrifying, refined first person game - <span class="bold">F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin</span> succeeds even more so. The sequel is more open and varied with less linear environments, new gameplay mechanics like movable cover, and even drivable combat mechs. Still, the basic formula remains unchanged - the slo-mo, refined gunplay, effective AI, and a thick horror atmosphere are back in all their gory. <span class="bold">F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn</span> which can still impress graphically and gameplay-wise, is arguably the best in the series. A high-quality shooter even today.

This pack includes the Reborn expansion pack with four new levels, a twisted story, and a brand new perspective from behind the mask of replica soldier Foxtrot 813.

Prepare for your second encounter assault in F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn, available DRM-free on GOG.com! The launch discount will last for one week, until Tuesday, March 24, at 10:59 AM GMT.
It makes me so glad I get to finally play these awesome games DRM free :)
Well, looks like i finally get the opportunity to play the DLC. Bloody Steam doesn't sell that in my country....
How long will the sale last ?
Wow, excellent release !
Well, hasn´t got as much praise as the first one got, but it´s still enough to pick it up!
GOG.com: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin succeeds even more so.
I beg to differ.
Fairly decent sequel.Never tried the dlc though.Is it any good?
wolfsrain: Well, looks like i finally get the opportunity to play the DLC. Bloody Steam doesn't sell that in my country....
Really? That sucks! It's even available here in the german Steam store.
OMG; thank you GOG and Warner Bros!!!
Instantbuy :)

Can we hope for the third part? :D
finally the wait is over and i can play FEAR 2
thank you GOG, you are the best
GOG.com: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin succeeds even more so.
Alexrd: I beg to differ.
The general reception among the populace is that F.E.A.R 2 is the better game.
Is nice to see a DRM-free version of this game (at least, even the physical version needed Steam...). My only negative opinion about F.E.A.R. 2 is the lack of the save anywhere/save anytime option, which is available in the first game

This signifies will be possible to get a GOG version of the third game too?
wolfsrain: Well, looks like i finally get the opportunity to play the DLC. Bloody Steam doesn't sell that in my country....
Impaler26: Really? That sucks! It's even available here in the german Steam store.
Yeah. For some idiotic reason, Steam decided that Romania should not get the DLC. And Dark Souls it's still not available for my country either (solved the problem by buying a retail copy and registered that on Steam, with no problems, but still...)
All these games here that end with "2" and not one of them begins with Freddi Fish.

*le sigh*