It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More pretty. Still gritty.

<span class="bold">Deus Ex: Revision</span>, a mod which drastically overhauls the FPS/RPG masterpiece while preserving its greatness, is now available for FREE on GOG.com!

Every time the game is mentioned, someone will reinstall it. Make sure that's you, to check out all the augmentations this mod brings: New environments, new details that better flesh out its cyberpunk world, improved textures and 3D models, a new soundtrack, and more! What's more, thanks to the awesome team behind the mod, you can now collect 200+ GOG Galaxy achievements while playing Deus Ex: Revision.

To use this mod you need to own the original <span class="bold">Deus Ex GOTY</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited April 18, 2017 by maladr0Id
Nice to see that this was brought over to GOG.
Does this work with that other popular mod?
Vythonaut: Who cares about comments; stop wasting your time and play the game! ;)
SpecShadow: I already played few times with mods (including Nameless Mod).
Revision? Nah, GMDX mod ftw, waiting for new v9.0 release.
darthspudius: Did they fix the god awful voice over, music and gameplay?
SpecShadow: Voices? Nah.
Music? Remastered but you gotta to be kidding with calling it "awful".
Gameplay? Not much, for that - play GMDX.
I see no one's mentioning all the maps being basically revamped from inside out. And the HD texture pack + a ton of new textures they created just for that. And (my favourite!) the new color schemes for the HUD :D And a lot of other stuff I really can't think of right now...
Hmm, this is highly irregular to see a mod promoted and "sold" for a game here. What makes this different from all the other mods out there for other games?
Well if this isn't a sign. I've been trying to get myself to replay the first games before playing Mankind Divided. This just may be the spark to get me going again! :)
Wish the classic Deus Ex games were GOG Connect eligible.
Thank you GOG!
Quick! Someone test it on retail version!
I'll wait for P1na's comparison to see if I'll install it or not :D. Since he's our resident Deus Ex expert, he might be able to tell us if the mod makes the game better or not.

On the other hand, great job guys!
low rated
Vythonaut: Who cares about comments; stop wasting your time and play the game! ;)
SpecShadow: I already played few times with mods (including Nameless Mod).
Revision? Nah, GMDX mod ftw, waiting for new v9.0 release.
darthspudius: Did they fix the god awful voice over, music and gameplay?
SpecShadow: Voices? Nah.
Music? Remastered but you gotta to be kidding with calling it "awful".
Gameplay? Not much, for that - play GMDX.
a nostalgia is a funny thing. Something I don't have for this game. What is GMDX? For better game player, I go to Human Revolution. :P
low rated
A release post for a mod.. yay.
Finally, they bothered dropping that steam exclusivity...
Anyone having issues installing the mod? I've got my game installed to a drive other than C: and the mod installer isn't detecting my game, and I see no way to point the installer at the game directory.
skeletonbow: Cool.

Prediction: Galaxy 2.0 with GOG MOD Workshop integration, coming in 2024 to a Galaxy near you! :)
Actually the way they have done this is quite nice, adding the mod as DLC to the main game. Good idea. I do however suspect you maybe right with Workshop coming in, they tend to follow every other steam process.
However on this occassion well done.
Good news for fans of that mod.

Me personally, i hated this mod, from the changes to the level design, theme, music and gameplay balance, i find it a utter mess and wont ever play it again

I hope GOG considers to do the same with GMDX i would totally support that :)
GMDX offers a much better experience overall.