It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Guilt never truly dies.

<span class="bold">Deadlight: Director's Cut</span>, the enhanced edition of the moody, zombie-blasting side scroller, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 15% launch discount.

It's 1986 and the world has ended. Half-eaten corpses fill the streets, as scavengers move about like shadows, looking for the means or a reason to stay alive in this hellish reflection of Seattle. Randall Wayne already has a reason: his family is out there and to reach them he is prepared to blast, punch, or blow up every last bastard that dares stand in his way - undead or otherwise.
The brutal encounters and the tense chase sequences now feel smoother than ever, as Director's Cut brings more responsive controls and additional animations. Whenever you feel like stepping out of the wonderfully oppressive story, you can fire up the added Survival Arena mode to cut down the zombie hordes with new devastating weapons and conquer the leaderboards. It's definitely something to reminisce when you browse through the Developer Diaries or the atmospheric art-book.

Delve deep into the bleak world of flesh-eating shadows with <span class="bold">Deadlight: Director's Cut</span>, available now DRM-free on GOG.com. The 15% discount will last until June 28, 06:59 AM UTC.

Twitch alert + Giveaway
Join Outstarwalker on <span class="bold">twitch.tv/gogcom</span> on Tuesday, June 21, 4 PM UTC/ 12 PM EDT for some post apocalyptic action and a chance to win 5 GOG.com codes of Deadlight: Director's Cut, courtesy of Deep Silver.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/CxYJHewB2Zs
Post edited June 21, 2016 by maladr0Id
GOG.com: Guilt never truly dies.

<span class="bold">Deadlight: Director's Cut</span>, the enhanced edition of the moody, zombie-blasting side scroller, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 15% launch discount.
just a heads up: I don't see any 15% launch discount.
Unusual release time ;)
Thanks!
Well four years late with full regional pricing, no thank you.
Lol no, 15% don't even get a loyalty discount on Steam.
Well got it in a bundle and it was a decent little time but... this wasn't necessary... nope.
Woohoo! Keep 'em coming, GOG!
Post edited June 21, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
Nice. I got original at 85% discount recently. :)
Hmmm games not my thing. My wallet may have suffered from the sales but it is still ready, bring on the titles gog.
omega64: Lol no, 15% don't even get a loyalty discount on Steam.
Deadlight | Editor : Microsoft Studios
Deadlight Director's Cut | Editor : Deep Silver

Sooooo.....
DyNaer: Deadlight | Editor : Microsoft Studios

Sooooo.....
I guess that might explain it the reason behind it.
omega64: I guess that might explain it the reason behind it.
Most likely.... both versions are avaible on Steam.(maybe for a limited time).... i'm not even sure the director's cut has the soundtrack , which is avaible with the original version (as option)....

Sooooo.....
Thanks for that I was wondering why there wasn't some upgrade option on my steam game.

Hmm, I own it on steam (the original release that is) haven't played it of course. I'll need to see some reviews on how this compares to the original. I might wait rather than trying to boost my XP in the sale.

Sooooo.....
deonast: Thanks for that I was wondering why there wasn't some upgrade option on my steam game.

Hmm, I own it on steam (the original release that is) haven't played it of course. I'll need to see some reviews on how this compares to the original. I might wait rather than trying to boost my XP in the sale.
Seems like the fixed the controls and added some arena mode.
Doesn't sound like the fixed the middle third of the game that just had terrible level design.
Played the original some, liked the look of it; never finished. No need for a director's cut for me.

Edit - I checked back on this one... I actually did finish the original version... it's short (about 4 hours). I did like it... still, director's cut doesn't look to add much for me.
Post edited June 21, 2016 by Russonc