It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You must destruct additional Cylons.

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is now available at 50% off until June 8, 1pm UTC, DRM-free on GOG.com.
A surprise Cylon attack decimates the Colonial Fleet High Command on Picon. Humanity's only hope is to carry out the daring plan of Rear-Admiral Lucinda Cain and hope it succeeds. Command the Colonial Fleet in fierce tactical battles across the galaxy and neutralize the advancing Cylon forces while keeping the Colonies safe.

Call down the Reinforcements DLC that brings four new ships, new types of ammo and other additions or grab the brand new Broken Alliance DLC, which brings an 8-mission story campaign that threatens to tear the Quorum alliance apart.
I have to admit I'm surprised to see this here so soon, but I'm happy it's here! Thank you for the great release.
is this game good?
WHERE THE F&$K IS LORNE GREENE!?!?!
That 8739 MB of available disk space requirement is weirdly specific. ;)
Hey, Hannibal. Don't we know this guy from someplace?
Post edited May 29, 2018 by MobiusArcher
This is a great game, wish these Slitherine titles had GOG Connect though, since I already own it elsewhere.
low rated
Wow. GAG releases keep coming!

But this place is still a deathtrap!!!
Attachments:
gagbear.jpg (381 Kb)
Post edited May 29, 2018 by paladin181
low rated
At least I guess it can't be as bad as the TV show.
tinyE: WHERE THE F&$K IS LORNE GREENE!?!?!
He's dead, Jim.
tinyE: WHERE THE F&$K IS LORNE GREENE!?!?!
DoomSooth: He's dead, Jim.
WHOOPS

Almost pulled a doronorrod there. :P
Post edited May 29, 2018 by tinyE
low rated
Breja: At least I guess it can't be as bad as the TV show.
I didn't watch the old one, but the new one... well.
Bad is an understatement. It seemed nice at first, but it quickly fell into complete nonsense.
Looks nice. Is it comparable with Nexus: The Jupiter Incident or is the gameplay rather different?
Unexpected release :) Instabuy ...
viperfdl: Looks nice. Is it comparable with Nexus: The Jupiter Incident or is the gameplay rather different?
Man I loved that game.