It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Death of Sergeant Elias

Nihilistic Lisa Frank

Best neighbor ever

This is pure bliss. Give it to me now.

Notes From The Underground

A broken femur

50 Iconic Vehicles from Science Fiction

Edit:
Sup

Edit2:
A ham bush
Post edited August 13, 2020 by viperfdl
Software Library: MS-DOS Games
low rated
Too bad it's closed and i'm poor as dirt.....it might've been nice to try in it's hey dey.
We Live In A Mad World - Nice site if you can forgive their hyper fluorescent pink header

We live in a mad world

My favourite one is kratom which the government has been desperately trying to ban contains powerful anti coronavirus compounds
Post edited August 15, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
This is honestly the funniest prank I have ever seen. Shampoo Prank. Even if it's fake.
Post edited August 16, 2020 by Cambrey
Very odd

My garden is well, how is yours

High voice

One way to get attention

Edit:
Perfect Bricks Double Domino Effect
Post edited August 16, 2020 by viperfdl
[Beste Version] The Great Dictator - Speech of Charlie Chaplin + Time - Hans Zimmer (INCEPTION Theme)
Post edited August 16, 2020 by viperfdl
Corona Ausschuss: Die Lage der Kinder

WAS HABT IHR GETAN???
Original footage used to animate the first Mortal Kombat game

Lone Ranger reboot

Always upvote Oglaf

Girona, Catalonia. Village on clifftop.

That hurt

The Year 2000 (According to 1900 France)

Animals!
low rated
Funny as heck
(Warning: it is very un-pc and might offend some....also nsfw due to language)

Addition: (Again: un-pc and slightly nsfw....if you dislike such or are at a job that is more strict, you might not want to watch)
Post edited September 01, 2020 by GameRacer
Satirical reality from Spain (with English subs):
OMG I'm Speechless! Unbelievable Mainstream News from Spain - UNREAL!
Tex Avery

how to create the weeknd's "blinding lights"

The lost room: the conversation pit

Looking forward to Caturday this Weekend

When in quarantine...

The best help desk policy.

You want some of that good stuff? I got that pure white snow right here...

Some more cat stuff per request. (:

This had me laugh more than I'd like to admit.
No, Polish Cavalry Never Attacked Nazi Tanks, Irate Poland Tells Mad Money Host
Post edited September 02, 2020 by Vingry
low rated
Oglaf be near always funny

Reminds me of that "castle" on that one little "island" connected to the mainland via one small road...so bad @ss.

-----------

viperfdl: Satirical reality from Spain (with English subs):
Watching, and the doctor(a medical expert, unlike the reporters) makes some good points:

On beds not being used, etc: Tbh that's how it was and is in many areas.....few admissions, even though many beds were prepped in case they were needed.
(We got an entire SHIP in NY, for overflow patients, and it was never used)

On testing: Tests(especially the cheaply made or more "simple" ones) can come back positive, but those someones might not be sick or they can be be false positives...so further testing is needed.

His saying "The first thing we need to do is vaccinate against fear"....very wise words.

------------

So awesome....gonna look into their other stuff, so thanks for sharing this.

Dawwwwww

Reminds me of steam's support policy(like with the recent steam user ban thread and their "support bans" in general).
Post edited September 02, 2020 by GameRacer
viperfdl: Satirical reality from Spain (with English subs):
GameRacer: Watching, and the doctor(a medical expert, unlike the reporters) makes some good points:

On beds not being used, etc: Tbh that's how it was and is in many areas.....few admissions, even though many beds were prepped in case they were needed.
(We got an entire SHIP in NY, for overflow patients, and it was never used)

On testing: Tests(especially the cheaply made or more "simple" ones) can come back positive, but those someones might not be sick or they can be be false positives...so further testing is needed.

His saying "The first thing we need to do is vaccinate against fear"....very wise words.
Reminds me of steam's support policy(like with the recent steam user ban thread and their "support bans" in general).
Careful, this starts to look political and some gog-staff are "ban-happy" if you catch my meaning... ;)