It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Farador D&D
Luckily I never played a P&P RPG...
850 meters (HD English version)
Man and Beast

After all these years the series still manages to captivate and fascinate me.
Post edited May 12, 2019 by sanscript
We come in peace.
Some Doggo Facts

Curious elephant seal pup checking out a wildlife photographer.

A handy guide on breast size, Using Animals

Four years of working on a game about a talking cat later...

"my claws are bigger than yours!"

Ewwww

Edit:
Historical Photographs
Post edited May 30, 2019 by viperfdl
Women in armor compilation

Edit:
2500 hours worked on a Vikings vs Christians fantasy game

Edit2:
I miss George Carlin

Edit3:
Bork! You did me a bamboozle!
Post edited June 01, 2019 by viperfdl
Girls / Women can be abusive
Sargent report - The corporate propaganda antidote

https://www.sgtreport.com
https://h3-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/assets/a9bfe3cc-a059-11e5-b857-12771640ddce.gif?v=1
Attachments:
tos.jpg (165 Kb)
Post edited June 02, 2019 by tinyE
??? Did we forget to take our drugs today TinyE ???
fr33kSh0w2012: ??? Did we forget to take our drugs today TinyE ???
I stopped giving you shit about your "psychological deficiencies". I wish you'd stop giving me shit about mine.

And just FYI, I'm on new meds; Citalopram + Lamotrigine (which tomorrow I go from 150 mg to 200), and then wait to see what happens. :D

I'm hoping they will help me to stop posting lyrics from really bad 80's soft rock songs on my forum title. :P
fr33kSh0w2012: ??? Did we forget to take our drugs today TinyE ???
tinyE: I stopped giving you shit about your "psychological deficiencies". I wish you'd stop giving me shit about mine.

And just FYI, I'm on new meds; Citalopram + Lamotrigine (which tomorrow I go from 150 mg to 200), and then wait to see what happens. :D
Did you wait for your OLD drugs to come fully out of your system, Because certain drugs can produce really weird effects if combined can send you into MANIA if you are not careful.
tinyE: I stopped giving you shit about your "psychological deficiencies". I wish you'd stop giving me shit about mine.

fr33kSh0w2012: Did you wait for your OLD drugs to come fully out of your system, Because certain drugs can produce really weird effects if combined can send you into MANIA if you are not careful.
Yeah, I know that's vitally important. Very very serious stuff, no shit.

I've been on the Citalopram for about two years. I started the Lamotrigine about a month ago at 50mg and slowly going up by 50mg every few weeks until I get to 200 and keep it at that.

I don't screw around with this stuff because a drug that is supposed to help can easily destroy you if not handled carefully.
tinyE:
Well Mania isn't funny when you start talking in other voices and shit.
The Hulk is such a jerk

Miracle of Jesus
Post edited June 02, 2019 by user deleted