It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What can change the nature of role-playing?

<span class="bold">Torment: Tides of Numenera</span>, the wildly anticipated spiritual successor to RPG legend Planescape: Torment, is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com! Get it now with a GOG-exclusive pre-order bonus: a FREE copy of <span class="bold">Lords of Xulima</span>!

Welcome to the Ninth World. Built upon eight previous instances of civilization, it is littered with remnants of powerful technology, whispers of ancient knowledge, and echoes of amazing feats of magic. These Numenera shape the lives of the current generation, giving birth to epic stories, deep, interconnected narratives, and fierce turn-based battles. Cast right in the middle of this overwhelming chaos, you're faced with the ultimate question: what does one life matter?

Delve deeper into the world of Numenera with the extra goodies offered in the <span class="bold">Legacy Edition</span> or the <span class="bold">Immortal Edition</span>.

Torment: Tides of Numenera is scheduled for release on February 28th.

GOG-EXCLUSIVE PRE-ORDER BONUS

Need some old-school RPG goodness to keep you busy until the game's release? Pre-order Torment: Tides of Numenera on GOG.com and get a FREE copy of <span class="bold">Lords of Xulima</span>, available to play right away!

For a limited time, you can also upgrade to <span class="bold">Deluxe Edition</span> at 60% off.

Combining isometric exploration with first-person turn-based combat, Lords of Xulima is a rare gem, whose old-school sensibilities are bound to strike a chord with all fans of party-based role-playing. Called a "beautiful homage to the oldest of PC RPGs" by GOG.com users and a game that's "great for serious RPGers", it's the perfect way to make the anticipation for Tides of Numenera all the more bearable.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/os4yCITeKqk
Post edited February 27, 2017 by maladr0Id
golfmade: Good point, although my guess is that Xumila is being offered as an incentive to those who weren't backers to buy the game through GOG and not another seller.
rgnrk: Giving Lords Of Xulima with Torment is a GOG initiative. It has nothing to do with Inxile. And GOG only makes money with actual sales of the game through GOG, which is what they're trying to promote with this bonus. GOG doesn't make any money with backer keys.
I never said it has anything to do with Inxile. Otherwise I agree and that was the intent of my post although you spelled it out more clearly than I did.
golfmade: Good point, although my guess is that Xumila is being offered as an incentive to those who weren't backers to buy the game through GOG and not another seller.
rgnrk: Giving Lords Of Xulima with Torment is a GOG initiative. It has nothing to do with Inxile. And GOG only makes money with actual sales of the game through GOG, which is what they're trying to promote with this bonus. GOG doesn't make any money with backer keys.
Thanks for the anwser