It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
low rated
Serren: Good for you. Some of us like to have full control over our systems.
Gersen: Well some of us knows what multi-boot it ;)

(but then again if you want full control over you system then you shouldn't be playing a closed source game anyway...)
And sandboxing....and using bootable flash drives with OSs/etc on them.....

towerbooks3192: What are the requirements? I wanna grab off PC but I only have an i7-6700CPU @ 4.00GHZ (8CPUs), 980ti, and 32768MB RAM. I am worried I can't run the game. My setup is 1920x1080 only and no plans running 4k. Can my rig even run it when it is a bit old? I would really love to preorder here because I love GOG.
Some sites are claiming you need an i7@ 3.4 GHZ, 16GB RAM, and 4GB 5.1 shader vid card.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by GameRager
CygnusX1uk: Trusteft, you can see that the game will be a new up to date game. Knowing this would suggest that it will run on Windows 10, and most probably windows 7. If you are truely interested in purchasing this game I would suggest you have Windows 10. Most people would agree, seeing as Windows 10 is the latest OS out for Microsoft.

I can't but help think that you know all of this, and you are just trying to troll a little. If not then I do apologise.
trusteft: Cygnus, if I wanted to install Windows 10 I would have done so already.
I am not asking for your or anyone else's opinion on Windows 10 or any OS.

Of course it will run on Windows 10 as it is a new game. That was never under question.

I would suggest anyone who thinks their answer "install Windows 10" to my question about system requirements of this game (OS related), is a valid one, to not provide it.

My question (and others') is very simple, will this game run on previous versions of Windows (and even other OS family) or not? Not what you (random gamer) thinks of Windows 10 or anything else.
It will only work on Win 10.
The screenshot that you provided is the OS for CD Projekt Red Collection.
Which includes Witcher Series (They run on win7-10), + Cyberpunk. (only 10)

I really don't understand why would anyone would do a pc exclusive for Win 10.
For marketing purposes Microsoft advertises that Win 10 is their best and most popular product.
Even though at it's release it received negativity for its system reqs, and privacy issues.

Win 10 is bigger than Win 8. But after all these years people still use Win 7 (even XP).
The OS doesn;t change any kind of graphical performance.

I have a computer from 2011, a Win 7, and I run modern games on high specs (without the useless anti aliasing, and other optional graphical tweaks.) The only thing needed is a good hardware, and optimization from the developers.

To sell new OS, and new hardware they make games that aren't optimized well for older OS's.
Only after the release of a product we see that the game looks completely different. And by the looks. SHOULD run on older systems.

On release. Cyberpunk will look no better than Deus Ex MD, which was released on 2016.
Polygon count rises, but Textures remain the same.
Why is it that on the main page it´s not stated as "pre-order"? One can add this totally excited and hyped in the cart and rush the payment whithout looking to the left at that little "soon" and wonder where the game is.
But i have a feeling in my guts that GOG had the same thoughts as me.

And: One Year? A one - year preorder? Laughed my ass off...
trusteft: Cygnus, if I wanted to install Windows 10 I would have done so already.
I am not asking for your or anyone else's opinion on Windows 10 or any OS.

Of course it will run on Windows 10 as it is a new game. That was never under question.

I would suggest anyone who thinks their answer "install Windows 10" to my question about system requirements of this game (OS related), is a valid one, to not provide it.

My question (and others') is very simple, will this game run on previous versions of Windows (and even other OS family) or not? Not what you (random gamer) thinks of Windows 10 or anything else.
gogwitcher300: It will only work on Win 10.
The screenshot that you provided is the OS for CD Projekt Red Collection.
Which includes Witcher Series (They run on win7-10), + Cyberpunk. (only 10)

I really don't understand why would anyone would do a pc exclusive for Win 10.
For marketing purposes Microsoft advertises that Win 10 is their best and most popular product.
Even though at it's release it received negativity for its system reqs, and privacy issues.

Win 10 is bigger than Win 8. But after all these years people still use Win 7 (even XP).
The OS doesn;t change any kind of graphical performance.

I have a computer from 2011, a Win 7, and I run modern games on high specs (without the useless anti aliasing, and other optional graphical tweaks.) The only thing needed is a good hardware, and optimization from the developers.

To sell new OS, and new hardware they make games that aren't optimized well for older OS's.
Only after the release of a product we see that the game looks completely different. And by the looks. SHOULD run on older systems.

On release. Cyberpunk will look no better than Deus Ex MD, which was released on 2016.
Polygon count rises, but Textures remain the same.
I really don't know how to reply to this.
Have a nice night/day.
low rated
bluehawk: Can you clarify if the gender of V is by choice? I ask since trailers now show a male char and the pre-alpha gameplay from last year showed female - just want to know.
They likely just did it so that they wouldn't have to make two or more trailers(one for each gender/etc) to save money.

Tarhiel: Suit yourself.
Why do we all have to read about it though?
I don';t like reading complaints either but they have the right to do so....heck if linux users have the right to complain about galaxy for half the galaxy 2 thread(give or take) then one guy can complain about CDPR/this game....fair is fair, after all. :|
trusteft: Where do you base off that they will only be officially supporting Win 10? (not sure what you mean by minimum in this case). Did you read something? Did someone from them say it? Do they use something that only works on Windows 10? I mean, OF COURSE it is going to support Windows 10...ffs!
The "leak" thread has a screenshot of specs needed iirc. Also by minimum I mean it's listed(in the shot I mentioned) as the minimum windows version needed for windows users.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by GameRager
I really wanted to pre-order this to support CDPR, but sadly two critical issues stopped me from doing so.

1: No system specs yet? Or at least minimum system specs? How do I know if it will run on my machine?

2: Certain regions are not allowed to purchase a CE? Seriously? Why would certain customers be excluded?

For now, I am just going to wait.

Edit: Fixed typo.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Stryder2931
bluehawk: Can you clarify if the gender of V is by choice? I ask since trailers now show a male char and the pre-alpha gameplay from last year showed female - just want to know.
GameRager: They likely just did it so that they wouldn't have to make two or more trailers(one for each gender/etc) to save money.

Tarhiel: Suit yourself.
Why do we all have to read about it though?
GameRager: I don';t like reading complaints either but they have the right to do so....heck if linux users have the right to complain about galaxy for half the galaxy 2 thread(give or take) then one guy can complain about CDPR/this game....fair is fair, after all. :|
trusteft: Where do you base off that they will only be officially supporting Win 10? (not sure what you mean by minimum in this case). Did you read something? Did someone from them say it? Do they use something that only works on Windows 10? I mean, OF COURSE it is going to support Windows 10...ffs!
GameRager: The "leak" thread has a screenshot of specs needed iirc. Also by minimum I mean it's listed(in the shot I mentioned) as the minimum windows version needed for windows users.
Thank you.

If that is accurate and indeed it is going to be a Windows 10 only game for PC, I will definitely not buy it then. I would buy it on PS4, but since they will probably release another 50 GB on patches over the years, what's the point of that too.

Too bad, I wanted to get a DRM free version.

I guess I will just skip on this.
trusteft: Thank you.

If that is accurate and indeed it is going to be a Windows 10 only game for PC, I will definitely not buy it then. I would buy it on PS4, but since they will probably release another 50 GB on patches over the years, what's the point of that too.

I'd advise keeping an eye out for an update to see if GOG and/or CDPR release some solid info on system requirements. The requirements quoted in the 'leak' thread are for the demo and from last summer. While it's likely those requirements will be fairly accurate, you never know. Things could have changed or may change for the actual release build.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by TerriblePurpose
low rated
GameRager: They likely just did it so that they wouldn't have to make two or more trailers(one for each gender/etc) to save money.

I don';t like reading complaints either but they have the right to do so....heck if linux users have the right to complain about galaxy for half the galaxy 2 thread(give or take) then one guy can complain about CDPR/this game....fair is fair, after all. :|

The "leak" thread has a screenshot of specs needed iirc. Also by minimum I mean it's listed(in the shot I mentioned) as the minimum windows version needed for windows users.
trusteft: Thank you.

Unofficially it will likely work on older Win OSs(but CDPR cannot list them due to them not being supported by MS after the release date).....we'd need others to test them first though.
What GPU do you guys think I'll need to be able to look at Keanu Reeves at Max Settings in 1080p? Do you think a 1660 ti will be enough?
Crosmando: Where is the gameplay :/
Here ya go, more to come once E3 is done!

Also, as far as sys req is concerned This is a ballpark estimate and pretty good representation as they were also spot-on for TW3!
Post edited June 11, 2019 by takezodunmer2005
DISCLAIMER - I DON'T WORK FOR GOG or CDPR

To you

russellskanne: Damn, why only windows 10? Does it need directx 12 or what?
trusteft: Is it really going to support only Windows 10?
If yes then I will have to skip buying this.
trusteft: Will someone at GOG or CD Projekt RED please answer, does this game REQUIRE Windows 10? Or can you run it on Windows 8.1 / 7 too?
AB2012: ...
russellskanne: ...
Solei: No windows 7 support?

Then i will just wait.
gogwitcher300: It will only work on Win 10.
plus everybody with "Im skipping this because Windows 10 exclusivity" and "Where are the requirements"/"Is this Win10 ex":
1.CURRENTLY it STILL is just a REQIREMENTS TEMPLATE... They could as well just say WINDOWS...

2.Windows 10 is currently fully supported Windows release and it does not have EOL set yet.
While Windows 7 ALREADY has EOL set and it is going to happen close to the CURRENTLY planned game release.
Windows 8 will not be supported at some point as well.

3.It is a standard practise in gamedev to disclose only the most supported and current Windows OS in the prerelease window before more tests are carried over WITH ASSURANCE that stuff will run on something else than that most current and supported OS in those tests.

4.It is almost an entire year before release. A lot of things could change so don't expect ALL the info RIGHT AWAY.

5.Unless it ONLY works with DX12 and or requires some libs only available for Win10 then it WILL work on some previous Windows version OFFICIALLY or NOT.
They may not say it will run on Windows whatever below 10 because they have not carried out tests.
Requirements are NOT "it will only work on this". They are "we only tested on this and will only provide SUPPORT for this"!...

6.Go to post 228
(made by
skeletonbow:
)

trusteft: Is it really going to support only Windows 10?
If yes then I will have to skip buying this.
lukaszthegreat: you still sitting on windows 8? how come?
I am sitting on Windows 7. Bite me.
Why? Because there is NOTHING in Windows 10 that would give me any reason to spend money to buy the system AGAIN only to have "the most recent version of Windows" instead of just continuing to use Windows 7.
Upgrading to Windows 10 gives NO TECHNICAL ADVANTAGE WHATSOEVER apart from "official" DX12 support.
In a LOT of aspects (especially technical) it is actually WORSE than Windows 7.
It is also known to LACK a lot of EASLILY IMPLEMENTABLE (which means they could totally be there) libs that a lot of "before Windows 10" software relies on thus making that software just not work on Windows 10 (like a lot of games).

towerbooks3192: What are the requirements? I wanna grab off PC but I only have an i7-6700CPU @ 4.00GHZ (8CPUs), 980ti, and 32768MB RAM. I am worried I can't run the game. My setup is 1920x1080 only and no plans running 4k. Can my rig even run it when it is a bit old? I would really love to preorder here because I love GOG.
Doc0075: That is a decent PC, would be very surprised if you couldn't run the game in high settings at 1920x1080.
Im pretty sure you will be able to run this game at least on low in 720p.
Your GPU will be a bottleneck if you will want to run this game on highest (highest possible) settings or above 1080p.
RAM you are fine.
CPU you SHOULD be fine unless this game will be very CPU intensive and REQUIRE more than 4 cores or 8 threads (there are games that run better on CPUs with more than 4 cores or 8 threads like for example Hitman 2 and the CPU is the real bottleneck with typical CPUs in that game).

Melvinica: So it's $59.99 in the States and €59.99 in most of Europe?
Pheace: Why can't gaming be fair?
Because of different tax rules in Europe making taxes inclusive in game product price making "price without taxes in USD" similar NUMBER value to "price WITH taxes in Europe in EURO"...
It's just that that FINAL price in EURO is similar NUMBER value to price in USD...

DISCLAIMER - I DON'T WORK FOR GOG or CDPR
Wait is that Keanu ReeV.....PRE ORDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR wish:)

If I had the money right now, I would do it. But will have to wait.

Hopefully, Keanu Reeves is not the bad guy that dies or we have to kill him like Kevin Spacey in Call of Duty:Advanced Warfare.
Post edited June 11, 2019 by sasuke12

(but then again if you want full control over you system then you shouldn't be playing a closed source game anyway...)
You might sound more credible if you could tell the difference between an OS and a game.
low rated

Serren: You might sound more credible if you could tell the difference between an OS and a game.
You missed the point, imo, in that a closed source game could easily(though not likely with this dev) contain malicious(accidentally or on pupose) code you don't know about.