It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
Cyberpunk 2077 placed in #97 in my list of best selling games of all time. It's not bad for a pre-order, but it could be better. I hope for a huge hit with lots of free DLC and maybe priced expansions like Witcher 3.
@CDPR
With E3 all but officially confirmed to be cancelled and gamescom maybe following suit if the Corona-situation doesn't improve until the end of August - how about one of those little cozy in-house conferences you used to put on in Warsaw instead?
Like that special one, back in May 2012.
low rated
Swedrami: @CDPR
With E3 all but officially confirmed to be cancelled and gamescom maybe following suit if the Corona-situation doesn't improve until the end of August - how about one of those little cozy in-house conferences you used to put on in Warsaw instead?
Like that special one, back in May 2012.
Sounds good...maybe have them dress in those monk outfits if they still have them as well. :)
Brasil's ratings for Cyberpunk 2077 are in.
Translated from a pdf which was/still is(?) available here:

Analysis Summary

Title in Brazil: Cyberpunk 2077
Intended Classification: Not recommended for under 18
Platforms: PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox ONE
Media: Blu-ray and internet-based
Genre: Action, adventure, RPG and FPS
Material type: Digital files
Analisys methodology: Common analysis
Type of analysis: Synopsis and video

Trend Indication:

- Weapons without violence (everyone);
- Moderate or hinted use of licit drugs (everyone);
- Weapon with violence (10+);
- Criminal action without violence (10+);
- Description of consume of licit drugs (10+);
- Derogatory Language (10+);
- Verbal Agression (12+);
- Violent acts (12+);
- Sexual pleasurement (12+);
- Consume of licit drugs (12+);
- Violence description (12+);
- Exposure to danger (12+);
- Exposure to death corpse (12+);
- Body injury (12+);
- Foul Language (12+);
- Sexual Language (12+);
- Blood (12+);
- Description of illicit drug consumption or trafficking (14+);
- Sexualization (14+);
- Sexual exploitation (14+);
- Intentional death (14+);
- Nudity (14+);
- Prostitution (14+);
- Sexual Relationship (14+);
- Consume of illicit drugs (16+);
- Mutilation (16+);
- Intense sexual relation (16+);
- Suicide (16+);
- Cruelty (18+);

Mitigation: Nothing.

Aggravating: Illicit drug consume and intense sexual relationship was aggravated by scene composition.
Suggested rating: Not recommended for under 18
Content description: Sexual Content; Drugs; Extreme Violence;
Interactive elements: Nothing.

https://i.imgur.com/m0P4a2o.png
https://i.imgur.com/0gQBwcJ.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/g5iax5/cyberpunk_2077_rated_18_in_brazil/
Swedrami:
Neat! Does this mean it's pretty close???
Swedrami:
Ixamyakxim: Neat! Does this mean it's pretty close???
If you can consider 5 months close... Sure! ;) Then again, it could be delayed once more. *shrug*
Ixamyakxim: Neat! Does this mean it's pretty close???
Mr.Mumbles: If you can consider 5 months close... Sure! ;) Then again, it could be delayed once more. *shrug*
Hehehe - doh! Didn't realize it had a release(ish) date.
Well thats a pretty descriptive rating.

The Australian classification body does its job by putting one of the following on almost every release.

mild themes
moderate themes
mature themes
strong themes

I never worked out what themes I should be concerned about.

But thanks to the Brazil rating agency I know to avoid the game.
I'm fine with all of it except the derogatory language. I can't cope with the game saying mean things about me.
Post edited April 23, 2020 by Mortius1
Coincidentally I just came across the ACB's rating (which actually has been up for a while already):
https://www.classification.gov.au/titles/cyberpunk-2077

Cyberpunk 2077 was awarded the second highest overall classification: Restricted (R 18+)

with:
High Impact Themes
High Impact Violence
Strong Impact Language
Moderate Impact Drug use
Strong Impact Nudity

and my favourite:
High Impact Sex
Phew! I'm glad I'm over 18 so I can play this game!

To all of you who are 17 or less: haha sucks to be you! Go back to your pokemons and supermaarios and cotton candy worlds, let adults play the adult's video games! Yeah!

I recall when I was like 16 and I was like "boohoo I can't play all the good games boohoo".
Post edited May 05, 2020 by timppu
timppu: snip
Does it have boobies? No buy if no boobies!
Swedrami: and my favourite:
High Impact Sex
Going to pound town! Oh yeah!
Post edited May 05, 2020 by Mr.Mumbles
timppu: I recall when I was like 16 and I was like "boohoo I can't play all the good games boohoo".
I don't know how it looks in Finland, but here in Poland we have a quite loose approach when it comes to ratings. I doubt that younger audience will have troubles playing the game. Most of the parents either don't worry what their kids are playing or simply allow them to play adult games. Also there's no age verification on digital distributing platforms, so it's not a huge problem for teenagers to buy such a game.
timppu: I recall when I was like 16 and I was like "boohoo I can't play all the good games boohoo".
Sarafan: I don't know how it looks in Finland, but here in Poland we have a quite loose approach when it comes to ratings.
Well, you got me. I played all kinds of games as a teen already. I also watched 18 movies before I was actually 18, even went to cinema to see some (I recall being once stopped at the cinema entrance "Wait, are you really 18?" (I think I was 16 at the time) and I just said "Suuure..." and went head on, and she just muttered something but didn't throw me out or anything.

For games, I don't recall it was ever illegal to sell games to a certain age, even if there may have been some kind of rating in the games, as in "maybe this GTA game is not quite suitable for toddlers, but whatever...". The worst we've had was that damn rental video censorship in the late 80s or so when it was (IIRC) illegal to offer 18-rated movies in video stores etc.

That caused the video movie importers to heavily edit and cut classic movies like Predator, Terminator and Robocop so that they got the 16 age rating, but they were near unwatchable when many scenes were so heavily edited that you had hard time understanding what the heck just happened. You didn't e.g. realize some character had just died or there just was some big fight (like the whole long cinema fighting scene in "The Last Dragon" was completely removed from the video version of the movie, LOL! In the Finnish video rental versio you just saw Sho'nuff shooting his mouth and next our protagonist leaving the cinema).

Also for karate/kung fu/ninja movies, for some hilarious reasons all scenes with nunchakus had to be edited away, while e.g. sword or gun scenes and such were ok. There was some hysteria regarding nunchakus here in the 80s, they were considered to be some magical murder weapons, the worst possible invention ever.

Damn I was glad when that stupid video movie censorship was abolished sometime in the (early?) 90s. I recall when I finally got to see the unedited, full versions of movies like Robocop, Terminator, Predator and The Last Dragon. They were like totally different movies from what I had seen before, many scenes finally made sense in those movies.
Post edited May 05, 2020 by timppu
low rated
Swedrami: Coincidentally I just came across the ACB's rating (which actually has been up for a while already):
https://www.classification.gov.au/titles/cyberpunk-2077

Cyberpunk 2077 was awarded the second highest overall classification: Restricted (R 18+)

with:
High Impact Themes
High Impact Violence
Strong Impact Language
Moderate Impact Drug use
Strong Impact Nudity

and my favourite:
High Impact Sex
Yeah it isn't going to be RC'd or censored

For that I'm glad and I actually said aloud "F*CKING FINALLY! It's about DAMN TIME!"
Post edited May 05, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
timppu: Well, you got me. I played all kinds of games as a teen already. I also watched 18 movies before I was actually 18, even went to cinema to see some (I recall being once stopped at the cinema entrance "Wait, are you really 18?" (I think I was 16 at the time) and I just said "Suuure..." and went head on, and she just muttered something but didn't throw me out or anything.
Same here. I played Doom, Quake, Duke Nukem 3D and GTA while I was still a kid and nothing bad happened. :) To be honest however, modern games are more realistic when it comes to graphics. The depicted violence is much closer to reality. This can be a major factor when deciding whether a teenager should play them.

timppu: For games, I don't recall it was ever illegal to sell games to a certain age, even if there may have been some kind of rating in the games, as in "maybe this GTA game is not quite suitable for toddles, but whatever...". The worst we've had was that damn rental video censorship in the late 80s or so when it was (IIRC) illegal to offer 18-rated movies in video stores etc.
We didn't have censorship issues since the fall of USSR. There are no regulations telling vendors that they can't sell mature games to teenagers. Of course the PEGI warnings on the boxes are present, but it's not illegal to sell those games even to kids. It's a salesman decision whether he wants to do it.

timppu: That caused the video movie importers to heavily edit and cut classic movies like Predator, Terminator and Robocop so that they got the 16 age rating, but they were near unwatchable when many scenes were so heavily edited that you had hard time understanding what the heck just happened. You didn't e.g. realize some character had just died or there just was some big fight (like the whole long cinema fighting scene in "The Last Dragon" was completely removed from the video version of the movie, LOL! In the Finnish video rental versio you just saw Sho'nuff shooting his mouth and next our protagonist leaving the cinema).
It must've been hilarious to watch movies edited so heavily. :) But only if you knew the original. In any other case it was frustrating.

timppu: Damn I was glad when that stupid video movie censorship was abolished sometime in the (early?) 90s. I recall when I finally got to see the unedited, full versions of movies like Robocop, Terminator, Predator and The Last Dragon. They were like totally different movies from what I had seen before, many scenes finally made sense in those movies.
Censorship is bad for many reasons. So there was no censorship in cinemas, but only on video tapes? The examples that you provide show how stupid the censorship can become.
Post edited May 05, 2020 by Sarafan