It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
On cyberpunk's page it announces stuff like a map, stickers, postcards and a world compendium for pre-ordering the standard version....when ordering only the digital copy will this mean we won't be receiving these physical goodies?
DanShogun: On cyberpunk's page it announces stuff like a map, stickers, postcards and a world compendium for pre-ordering the standard version....when ordering only the digital copy will this mean we won't be receiving these physical goodies?
That'd be correct.
The physical extras obviously do only come with the physical retail edition.
trusteft: Will someone at GOG or CD Projekt RED please answer, does this game REQUIRE Windows 10? Or can you run it on Windows 8.1 / 7 too?
AB2012: ^ This. I think you'll get more pre-orders, GOG, if you filled in the missing System Requirements.
System requirements generally can't be specified for a game until it has been optimized and determined, which is normally one of the last stages of development with all games. We wont likely see the system requirements for the game until they have completed optimization and locked it down, most likely a month or a couple months before release.

Pre-announcing specs before that would have two problems:

1) Underestimating, and not being able to deliver on minimum spec promises, or alternatively changing them higher at a later date, and upsetting a lot of people either way because people would see it as a "promise" because that's exactly how people interpret such things.

2) Overestimating, and ending up being able to optimize things more than expected, and potentially missing out on sales from people who thought they would never be able to play it because the requirements are too high.

Keep in mind also that mentioning specs either in the store or anywhere else publicly, would be carried around the world in less than 24 hours and locked in many people's minds regardless of how accurate they end up being or if they change later.

Smart game companies know all too well, that once you promise things to people or even mention certain things even non-committal in the gaming industry, a large number of people will form a massive mob squad if you turn out to be wrong or change it later. It always ends up best to not promise things and not mention things until you know exactly what you can commit to, and thus avoid disappointing people with promises you can't keep.

Naturally, many people wont want to buy a game until they know whether or not their system will be able to handle it and that's a known thing going in. It's still better to wait to say anything until it is known for sure either way. People who have computers they're not sure about should either avoid buying it until the information is public to be on the safe side.

It's not like there's a huge benefit to anyone to pay money for a game or a book or a bag of potatoes for that matter, 10 months before they'll receive it. :)
Take my money and make the best game possible! Only games company I consider trustworthy enough to give them that much cash a year in advance. Thank you, guys!
preordering without knowing system requirements is pretty pointless.
DanShogun: On cyberpunk's page it announces stuff like a map, stickers, postcards and a world compendium for pre-ordering the standard version....when ordering only the digital copy will this mean we won't be receiving these physical goodies?
Swedrami: That'd be correct.
The physical extras obviously do only come with the physical retail edition.
Fair enough, then I'll wait for a physical retail edition, hopefully we can buy straight from CDPR themselves, for maximum support :)
I won't prorder it before knowing the requirements, If I need a new PC I won't be able to play it at release anyway.

Not to mention that I'm still worried about the driving...
Serren: Good for you. Some of us like to have full control over our systems.
Well some of us knows what multi-boot it ;)

(but then again if you want full control over you system then you shouldn't be playing a closed source game anyway...)
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Gersen
AB2012: ^ This. I think you'll get more pre-orders, GOG, if you filled in the missing System Requirements.
skeletonbow: System requirements generally can't be specified for a game until it has been optimized and determined, which is normally one of the last stages of development with all games. We wont likely see the system requirements for the game until they have completed optimization and locked it down, most likely a month or a couple months before release.

Pre-announcing specs before that would have two problems:

1) Underestimating, and not being able to deliver on minimum spec promises, or alternatively changing them higher at a later date, and upsetting a lot of people either way because people would see it as a "promise" because that's exactly how people interpret such things.

2) Overestimating, and ending up being able to optimize things more than expected, and potentially missing out on sales from people who thought they would never be able to play it because the requirements are too high.

Keep in mind also that mentioning specs either in the store or anywhere else publicly, would be carried around the world in less than 24 hours and locked in many people's minds regardless of how accurate they end up being or if they change later.

Smart game companies know all too well, that once you promise things to people or even mention certain things even non-committal in the gaming industry, a large number of people will form a massive mob squad if you turn out to be wrong or change it later. It always ends up best to not promise things and not mention things until you know exactly what you can commit to, and thus avoid disappointing people with promises you can't keep.

Naturally, many people wont want to buy a game until they know whether or not their system will be able to handle it and that's a known thing going in. It's still better to wait to say anything until it is known for sure either way. People who have computers they're not sure about should either avoid buying it until the information is public to be on the safe side.

It's not like there's a huge benefit to anyone to pay money for a game or a book or a bag of potatoes for that matter, 10 months before they'll receive it. :)
All that would make sense if you weren't selling the game (pre order) almost a year before the release date, with certain offer that only lasts for few more days.
You can't ask for money without giving system requirements on something as wide as Operating Systems the game will run on. No one is asking for the exact vram you are going to need.
Serren: Good for you. Some of us like to have full control over our systems.
Gersen: Well some of us knows what multi-boot it ;)

(but then again if you want full control over you system then you shouldn't be playing a closed source game anyway...)
Does it still screw up the bootloader with some of its update?
JinKazaragi: Does it still screw up the bootloader with some of its update?
Sometime with major updates (i.e. the big new version released once or twice per year), but it's 5 minutes to fix.
NuffCatnip:
Themken: Do not pre-order bullshit, only pre-order the good stuff! ;-) (A Brit would tell me to stuff it after such a lame joke.)
You got a chuckle out of me, damn it! :P
mykpfsu: Please allow us to pre-order a PC collectors edition through GoG.com. Pretty please.
+1 on that. Honestly I never understood, even for W3, why they didn't offer a possibility to do so. I understand that they probably get less money from the collector than the fully digital standard version but it still would be great if it was possible.
DONE!
Well duh. You can't transfer physical goods digitally.