It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
Gonna hard to pre-purchase until we know what the system requirements are. As someone who got a GTX1060 about a year ago, this seems like the kind of game that might legitimately require an upgrade.
Post edited June 11, 2019 by jjstraka34
low rated
looks borin' as all heck. sci-fi go home.
PhulBore: [...] All the deep thinking that some of you guys is just so funny.
[...] A place to go for you to show your keen intellect?
[...] Seems like there is to much over-thinking going on.
Well, you know, if we didn't digress on all kinds of things, this entire thread would only need posts from 3 people, and that would be the end of the whole discussion:

Person A: WOW, YAY, GREAT, I'm pre-ordering.
Person B: WOW, YAY, GREAT...but I never pre-order.
Person C: WOW, YAY? GREAT? What hardware and operating systems will be supported?

Any later posts would just be a repeat of one of those.

-- the end --
PhulBore: [...] All the deep thinking that some of you guys is just so funny.
[...] A place to go for you to show your keen intellect?
[...] Seems like there is to much over-thinking going on.
faroot: Well, you know, if we didn't digress on all kinds of things, this entire thread would only need posts from 3 people, and that would be the end of the whole discussion:

Person A: WOW, YAY, GREAT, I'm pre-ordering.
Person B: WOW, YAY, GREAT...but I never pre-order.
Person C: WOW, YAY? GREAT? What hardware and operating systems will be supported?

Any later posts would just be a repeat of one of those.

-- the end --
Like the way you think
And ya good point on the specs.
I really hope mine can squeeze by.
PhulBore: And ya good point on the specs.
C2077 needs Shader 5.1, Windows 10, etc. I do hope to build a new system before a year passes.

I have a Mac, too, but it's the oldest/smallest/slowest system here :(

I also have a $35 Raspberry Pi, which *does* run *some* games but is unlikely to run Cyberpunk 2077 :)

Good luck to you and everyone else who are concerned about squeezing by.
Post edited June 11, 2019 by faroot
PhulBore: And ya good point on the specs.
faroot: I have been putting off building a new system for some years, and am running Windows 7 (dual booted with Linux), although I *did* buy an expensive graphics card upgrade, but I'm not sure mine is good enough. C2077 needs Shader 5.1, Windows 10, etc. I do hope to build a new system before a year passes.

I have a Mac, too, but it's the oldest/smallest/slowest system here :(

I also have a $35 Raspberry Pi, which *does* run *some* games but is unlikely to run Cyberpunk 2077 :)

Good luck to you and everyone else who are concerned about squeezing by.
So far all the googlr predictors are spouting some serious s _ _ t. The one used at E3 was pretty top shelf machine. Look'n like I might not make it. Maybe have to xbox it or something.
PhulBore: So far all the googlr predictors are spouting some serious s _ _ t. The one used at E3 was pretty top shelf machine. Look'n like I might not make it. Maybe have to xbox it or something.
Makes sense. I'm a little jealous of all y'all with Xboxen and Playstations; I put so much money into PCs and PC games that I can't justify buying consoles as well, but then obviously I miss out on some great console exclusives.

I would *guess* that this will run fine on current generation Xboxes, if that's what works for you, even if not with maxed-out graphical settings at 4K resolution. They will surely put great effort into making it so, for the sales.

But yeah, demos at places like E3 are of course going to be using top-end machines, to make the demo the best it can possibly be.
You really can't use the demo-machines as a reference...

looking at the gameplay i should be able to manage at least low settings at ~30 fps (i7 4970k, GTX 980, 16GB, screen max. res.: 1600x900)
my main concern would be the operating system now, I really don't want to sacrifice my W7+Linux, Could anyone tell me, if there is a fast and easy way to switch the booted drive without having to manually access the BIOS every time and without the risc of W10 overwriting the bootloader?
JinKazaragi: You really can't use the demo-machines as a reference...

looking at the gameplay i should be able to manage at least low settings at ~30 fps (i7 4970k, GTX 980, 16GB, screen max. res.: 1600x900)
my main concern would be the operating system now, I really don't want to sacrifice my W7+Linux, Could anyone tell me, if there is a fast and easy way to switch the booted drive without having to manually access the BIOS every time and without the risc of W10 overwriting the bootloader?
Win 10 overwrites the bootloader in most situations, and even when I tinker with linux, I have to enter bios to get to mint.

I'm sure there's a way to preserve the bootloader with 7 and 10, but I haven't looked it up because I have no major issues with 10, other than its automatic updates, which you can now disable as far as I know, in the latest build.
JinKazaragi: my main concern would be the operating system now, I really don't want to sacrifice my W7+Linux, Could anyone tell me, if there is a fast and easy way to switch the booted drive without having to manually access the BIOS every time and without the risc of W10 overwriting the bootloader?
It depends on your motherboard, but generally you can choose the boot drive at boot time by pressing a key without entering the BIOS. So, you could pull your existing drives, install Win10 on a new drive, replace the old drives, then choose between them at boot time.

Also, the next time your Linux system updates its bootloader after Win10 is installed, the Linux bootloader should have an option for Win10 also. Then you can just leave the Linux drive as your boot drive, and use the Linux bootloader to choose the OS.

That being said... Win7 is soon to become unsupported, and once security updates stop, you'll really want to dump it. If you're about to get Win10 anyway, may be better to just drop Win7 now.
Question to CDPR staff

I want to preorder, i wish to have clarified one issue first.
On Steam Cyberpunk 2077 price is 75$ for Israel. I want to know CDPR reasoning behind this decision
Post edited June 11, 2019 by BiggusD1
I can't even imagine the motivation to pre-order something almost a year in advance, but hey... neat to see a store page. Looking forward to buying the game the week it comes out.
B1tF1ghter: The problem with releasing separate singleplayer and multiplayer is that people have to obtain it separately so then also FUNDING IS SEPARATE.
If the singleplayer is separate AND PAID and then multiplayer is NOT PAID then it WILL have to get some other FUNDING...
Either microtransactions or some alternate methods...
If it is released together then there are no such problems with funds as funds can then be split according to needs without going through some awkward stuff...
The message I was replying to suggested there will certainly be multiplayer later in CP2077 because mutiplayer is the money-making machine these days.

Naturally that works only if the multiplayer game has e.g. microtransactions to make revenue. Without them, the multiplayer part would most probably be a money pit, causing just extra expenses to the publisher for keeping up the game servers etc.

CDPR has already made GWENT, which is exactly what I was suggesting: free-to-play (ie. no initial payment to start playing it), with microtransactions. IF there will be some multiplayer related to CP, I see the most probable outcome be that there will be some kind of separate multiplayer spinoff "set to the Cyberpunk universe".

I guess it is still possible they'd release a new multiplayer module on top of CP2077, if they see they can easily re-use the assets of the single-player game (the gameworld, missions etc. ). Depends what exactly they'd have in mind with the multiplayer part.

Either way, to me it seems the general trend for quite some time has been that multiplayer games are separate games, quite often free-to-play with microtransactions. Multiplayer games need to have a critical mass before new gamers flock to it (people want to play multiplayer games where there are lots of other players all the time), so the developers want to make it easy and cheap to join the game and start playing it. Hence, free-to-play.
StingingVelvet: I can't even imagine the motivation to pre-order something almost a year in advance, but hey... neat to see a store page. Looking forward to buying the game the week it comes out.
For me the motivation was the same why I pre-ordered The Witcher 3: showing my support to GOG and CDPR. I guess I like the service they are offering that much.

It also helps that I trust GOG and CDPR, ie. I don't consider it risky to preorder from them, like I'd feel later I was scammed and lost my money.

Other than that, no other reason, and I don't pre-order other games. I am not going to play CP on the release day anyway; heck, I haven't yet properly played even The Witcher 3.
Post edited June 11, 2019 by timppu
falloutttt: Release the game tomorrow, and I'll pre-order today. :P

I'm not preordering now to play the game next year. What if I'm going to be abducted by aliens or something...

But I'll sure as hell going to buy it on release! ;)
Yeah, they'll start sending out Keanu to ice people who pre-ordered so they'll keep their money xDd
Cyberpunk is now on page 7 (sorted by all-time bestselling games). O_o Jeezus Christ, looks like GOG's profit margin this year is gonna be a teeny tiny bit better than last year.