It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^Hopes to get a dodge viper with the means of insurance fraud.
I have no respect for any scum who can't use capitals and write Dodge VIPER (use names properly), and no respect to anyone who wants me to get fired. Jerk.

Ontopic: ^JERK - Jelly Emitting Roasted Kamikaze
Post edited August 02, 2012 by VIPERs
^Lives in the same country as me, which by the way, is not Slovakia.
^Cannot be fooled by my psychological deceptions.
VIPERs: I have no respect for any scum who can't use capitals and write Dodge VIPER (use names properly), and no respect to anyone who wants me to get fired. Jerk.

Ontopic: ^jerk
Well that was an outburst. I can use capitals but in that case I didn't want to and now I'll never will. =) *is being a jerk*
^Professional kamikaze. Only kamikaze ever to go on more than one mission. Currently has 195 Kamikaze runs under his belt. (pst, all were misses, which could explain the long run)

Unfortunately you just proven to be a Jelly Emitting Roasted Kamikaze.
^is a true Elvis fan. Also, likes to create acronyms of his own invention to apply without mercy to others
Post edited August 02, 2012 by thespian9099
^Is a space elf.
^haunts me in nightmares
^ has nightmares of making love ta a mindless zombie blond, while being eaten alive by her family
^eats his daughters lovers while she is making love with them
^Tried to change his name from VIPER to Sniper and ended up hiring a sniper to kill someone.
^trying to figure out why is there a hole in his forehead running throughout his head
^Does not know, that i got better.
^tired of raising the dead, is thinking about starting to resurrect all dead threads at once