It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

docbear1975: Delicious, little Julie?!? Interesting turn of phrase. Are you implying that you ate Julie? You're looking very suspicious to me, Yogs
Stanari: Please tell me you're not serious.
She's not serious, she's Laura ;-)
Stanari: Please tell me you're not serious.
trentonlf: She's not serious, she's Laura ;-)
Hiya Trent - how do you feel about all the PM chatter this game?
"floaters" sounds like it means "pieces of shet" to me

I like it

I can get behind it too!

I mean, in general, for the games here on GOG, and nothing in relation to this game specifically, of course (:
trentonlf: She's not serious, she's Laura ;-)
bler144: Hiya Trent - how do you feel about all the PM chatter this game?
The way it's set up it's all good, I don't see a way for it to break the game. :-)
drealmer7: "floaters" sounds like it means "pieces of shet" to me

I like it

I can get behind it too!

I mean, in general, for the games here on GOG, and nothing in relation to this game specifically, of course (:
So it's kinder to refer to them as "feces" than "useless"?

Alternative meanings for "floaters" would be corpses on the water, or perhaps less insulting the vitreal strands in the eye. They do serve to distract the eye and attention from focus, so in that sense make for a nice metaphor.
Still waiting on Ix/Tammy/Nacho to make a first splashdown. Those are the only 3, right?

agentcarr16: My beard contains food, I will eat that while I think.
How's that beard-eating going? Or the thinking. Either one.

Dessimu: We should sharpen those axes of ours and go on the wolf hunt.
How's your ax looking now? Where would you propose we start the hunt?

Bookwyrm627: I will be, anyway. 17 people, emphasis on bears and wolves and other animals, means I'm probably the only townie. I'm sure it is bears vs wolves vs mafia vs cult vs me.
Any other thoughts on setup, or are you pretty locked in on this one? And were you thinking 4 cultists in that mix, or more of a 5/5/5/1/1?

Been 24 hours - don't make me paranoid that you're lurking. That's not like you. ;)

All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy.
bler144: All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy.
cranking some Sabbath right nao

true story
yogsloth: cranking some Sabbath right nao

true story
I am absolutely shocked that you recognized that quote.

Or maybe I counted on it. Hard to say, really.
yogsloth help me
I'm starting to think bler and yog's are secretly married....
trentonlf: I'm starting to think bler and yog's are secretly married....
He's the Darcy to my Elizabeth.
Stanari: yogsloth help me
Unvote Stanari

Would you like a Tic Tac?

More like Dumb and Dumberer.

So anyway. We're still waiting on three players to check in, and then I assume the good shit starts, right?

And by the good shit, I mean we start ignoring the elephant in the room.

People.

We have a werewolf problem.

I know it, you know it, they know it, the frigging dogs know it.

Some of you weren't here with us when we heard the wolves howling, because you were doing the howling. And just like that kitchen scene in "Clue", we all need to rewind the VCR to try and figure out who it was.
Stanari: yogsloth help me
yogsloth: Unvote Stanari

Would you like a Tic Tac?

yogsloth: More like Dumb and Dumberer.

So anyway. We're still waiting on three players to check in, and then I assume the good shit starts, right?

And by the good shit, I mean we start ignoring the elephant in the room.

People.

We have a werewolf problem.

I know it, you know it, they know it, the frigging dogs know it.

Some of you weren't here with us when we heard the wolves howling, because you were doing the howling. And just like that kitchen scene in "Clue", we all need to rewind the VCR to try and figure out who it was.
Can't we just get the elephant to stomp the shit out of the werewolves, problem solved ;-)
bler144: How's your ax looking now? Where would you propose we start the hunt?
Axe is good, shiny as ever. I say we take one of Sean's cows a bit deeper into the forest, bind it to a tree, dig traps around it 360 degrees. Then get back home, barricade ourselves for the night and in the morning see if predator was indeed an animal.

Also, cow must be dipped in honey. If Craig goes cahoots again - he is a werebear.
Dessimu: Also, cow must be dipped in honey. If Craig goes cahoots again - he is a werebear.
ya see the thang that most people don't know is that honeycows care. They REALLY REALLY care!