It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

just in case someone has a spare unneeded Melty Blood steam key, I'd be very grateful.
Spellbreak: Claim Ransack Outfit dlc:

FGDKD-NSA3V-UKUSS-48CE%

Replace % with Y
In case anyone already owns Kingdom Classic and grabbed a copy last week, I would like to give it to my friend.
They missed it sadly. Thanks for reading!
drxenija: In case anyone already owns Kingdom Classic and grabbed a copy last week, I would like to give it to my friend.
They missed it sadly. Thanks for reading!
The redemption deadline was November 9, 2020, 10:00:00 AM PST.
Dogmaus: The redemption deadline was November 9, 2020, 10:00:00 AM PST.
Those keys still alive.
Catac1ysm: Those keys still alive.
This is what the Humble email I got said. If the keys are still good nonetheless, good. I wonder why they would lie about it.
" Here's your free game!
Redeem your game by clicking on the image to the left.
Redeem your Kingdom: Classic key before it expires on Nov 9, 2020, 10:00:00 AM."
Dogmaus: This is what the Humble email I got said.
The keys from HB are not expire in most cases. But them disappear from HB account. So just copy them to notepad.
low rated
Guys. I am extremely new here. But, still, would someone be kind enough to DM me a Steam Key for the Henry Stickmin Collection? I would deeply appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
low rated
*ouchie*
Spellbreak: Enigmatic Marauder Outfit (in-game loot)- claim by Jan 27

N9CC5-87WMC-W9FLJ-9SRG%

Replace % with V
low rated
Heydo !

I'm searching for a kind soul that would have the generosity to gift me one of these two games from Humble Bundle :

- Assassin's Creed Origins
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey

They are actually super cheap on Humble Bundle right now, so feel free to choose the edition you want !

Also, the only AC game that I've played was Syndicate (it was free) it wasn't bad but I'd love to play one of these two and experience something more similar to The Witcher 3.

Thank you in advance !
Filbrick618: Heydo !

I'm searching for a kind soul that would have the generosity to gift me one of these two games from Humble Bundle :

They are actually super cheap on Humble Bundle right now, so feel free to choose the edition you want !

Also, the only AC game that I've played was Syndicate (it was free) it wasn't bad but I'd love to play one of these two and experience something more similar to The Witcher 3.

Thank you in advance !
then why don't you buy it if it is super cheap?
Filbrick618: Heydo !

Thank you in advance !
Orkhepaj: then why don't you buy it if it is super cheap?
Because I don't have any money to buy it even if it is super cheap.

Even if I get the game, i won't be able to run it. My only way to play it is through cloud gaming plateforms (GFN if it matters to you). Piracy isn't my way for this if I want the game so hard.
Anyone can gift me Darkest Dungeon today? Just kidding! Happy holidays dear gamers!
Dogmaus: Anyone can gift me Darkest Dungeon today? Just kidding! Happy holidays dear gamers!
Darkest Dungeon is later today on Epic, if you're fine for it.
Happy holidays, as well.