It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Would anyone be willing to gift me the Lion King and Aladdin while it is on sale? I'm broke til next week and the sale will be over by then.
www . indiegala. com/store/game/disney-classic-games-aladdin-and-the-lion-king/1126190

It's a little cheaper on Fanatical www . fanatical . com/en/game/disney-classic-games-aladdin-and-the-lion-king
Post edited October 18, 2020 by Ki11s0n3
just in case someone has a spare unneeded Melty Blood steam key, I'd be very grateful.
Spellbreak: Claim Ransack Outfit dlc:

FGDKD-NSA3V-UKUSS-48CE%

Replace % with Y
In case anyone already owns Kingdom Classic and grabbed a copy last week, I would like to give it to my friend.
They missed it sadly. Thanks for reading!
drxenija: In case anyone already owns Kingdom Classic and grabbed a copy last week, I would like to give it to my friend.
They missed it sadly. Thanks for reading!
The redemption deadline was November 9, 2020, 10:00:00 AM PST.
Dogmaus: The redemption deadline was November 9, 2020, 10:00:00 AM PST.
Those keys still alive.
Catac1ysm: Those keys still alive.
This is what the Humble email I got said. If the keys are still good nonetheless, good. I wonder why they would lie about it.
" Here's your free game!
Redeem your game by clicking on the image to the left.
Redeem your Kingdom: Classic key before it expires on Nov 9, 2020, 10:00:00 AM."
Dogmaus: This is what the Humble email I got said.
The keys from HB are not expire in most cases. But them disappear from HB account. So just copy them to notepad.