It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
deleted
Post edited March 10, 2021 by JakobFel
You know the prequal to Beyonf a Steel Sky, Beneath a Steel Sky is free on GoG?
Post edited February 02, 2021 by myconv
low rated
myconv: You know the prequal to Beyonf a Steel Sky, Beneath a Steel Sky is free on GoG?
Yes, that's why I want to get the new one as well. I want to play both as I've heard great things about the original and the sequel seems to be quite well-made too.
low rated
Does anyone happen to have an extra copy of Outward from the current Humble Monthly they'd be willing to gift?
high rated
Well, I decided to clear out my old leftovers from Humblebundle and Alienware Arena, so if someone is interested send me a pm.

It's all Steamkeys and I can't guarantee that they still work, but there is no real reason why they shouldn't.

All games found a new home :)
Post edited March 03, 2021 by Jarik12.3
Jarik12.3: Well, I decided to clear out my old leftovers from Humblebundle and Alienware Arena
Thanks for the gift!
Thank you so much! Good wishes to you for your kindness and all the best! :)
Thanks a ton to Jarik12.3 for Sonic CD! Gotta go fast!
If you don't know, Meadow is the the same devs of the Shelter games and for some reason not on GOG yet.
Thank you sooooo much for the Whispering Willows, Jarik. You are marvelous :D
Thank you so much, Jarik12.3, for Butcher.
Post edited February 22, 2021 by bluethief
Thank you Jarik12.3 for Meadow and 12 is better than 6 :)
low rated
deleted
Post edited March 20, 2021 by JakobFel
low rated
deleted
Post edited April 01, 2021 by Captn_Tunabeerd
low rated
deleted
Post edited June 03, 2021 by JakobFel