It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rover Rescue

VIEJ0-EP9CC-??V2J

A2, A3, ??
DrLeatherface: Rover Rescue

VIEJ0-EP9CC-??V2J

A2, A3, ??
Taken... not by me anyway
Kabitis
http://store.steampowered.com/app/475220/Kabitis
B9I8I-4PZ7?-7HL8B

? between 5 and 7
Why So Evil

7392G->NEI7-I55KC

> between 2 and 4
---------------------------------------------- THANKS A LOT, FULFILLED ------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, today I thought I might aswell try here since I'm having no luck in the trading thread and time is running out. I'm looking to try out Wurm Unlimited, since I saw it is being featured in Humble Bundle. Why? Because all my life I'v loved games that strive to make the player experience a world where almost nothing is just handed to you, instead, you must work for it, and train aswell so you just don't lose it when bad times come for you. That sort of gameplay most gamers call "hardcore" is the standard for me, as I always try to turn most of the games I play into a challenge either through mods or strict self RP walls stopping me from doing or using something depending on how I want to play at said time.

Also, because I love crafting games. I love the fact that you can pretty much craft anything in Wurm (or so I think from what I've read) as it reminds me of Fallen Earth, which I played for about 2 years before Gamerfirst decisions turned the game into a ghost of its former glory. I remember spending hours only gathering materials, crafting items to sell in the player driven market or to use them myself. It was a joy to come back from college or work and log in to find you finally crafted your first ATV key or something like that! Boy oh boy!

So when I saw Wurm in HB I thought that maybe, just maybe, I can have that feeling back in an online game no other could provide since I departed from FE.

I'm sorry for the text wall, I got a little carried away! :)

Anyways like I said, I'm trying my luck in the trading thread aswell so you might want to drop by and check what I have to offer, here!

That's it! Thank you for reading, cheers!

---------------------------------------------- THANKS A LOT, FULFILLED ------------------------------------------------------------
Post edited October 23, 2017 by Crsldmc
Hi, I usually don't ask like this, but I would really appreciate if someone sends me a Steam key for bad mojo redux.
I bought a Groupees bundle with the game ages ago, and there is a problem with redeeming it. Been corresponding with their support for a week now, and I'm afraid it won't be resolved before gog connect offer expire :/

I don't need more then one key, so as soon as Groupees will fix my issue I wil be sending the key to Zeogold's non-gog giveaway, I just don't want to miss the connect offer.

Thanks in advance, and happy holiday!
It's not a game givaway but maybe someone is interested in.
I purchased a game bundle and got a Day of Devs 2017 VIP ticket code. (dayofthedevs.com)
I'd like to give it away to someone who could participate the event.
Code: DOTD-4?a5ats6
? between 4 and 6
You can use this code and get your free ticket and 20% discount on iam8bit here: iam8bit.com/dayofthedevs
Is there anybody here from San Fransisco?
Post edited November 04, 2017 by vz69
vz69: It's not a game givaway but maybe someone is interested in.
I purchased a game bundle and got a Day of Devs 2017 VIP ticket code. (dayofthedevs.com)
I'd like to give it away to someone who could participate the event.
Code: DOTD-4?a5ats6
? between 4 and 6
You can use this code and get your free ticket and 20% discount on iam8bit here: iam8bit.com/dayofthedevs
Is there anybody here from San Fransisco?
I'm not from San Francisco, but I want to leave my code for someone who can attend the event

Code: DOTD-3t4ft?te
? third letter of the latin alphabet

For info of the event visit http://dayofthedevs.com/
For info of how to redeem the code go to https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013815508
Deep Rock Galactic Open Alpha:
590FL-7DGTW-TWF?V

?= The Letter that is not here: CDEF6HIJK
HEX: Shards of Fate Exclusive Card Set (I assume on Steam):
1BCUQ9P62V9XIW8HKDAM4OAVK
Post edited November 18, 2017 by Crosmando
TheNerdyPlane: Deep Rock Galactic Open Alpha:
590FL-7DGTW-TWF?V

?= The Letter that is not here: CDEF6HIJK
Someone already took it,but thanks for your generosity
Super 3-D Noah's Ark!!!!!!

7PT8R-ZLRY3-Z!!!!!!3WJ3 (remove !s)

I know everyone's dying to get their hands on this one.
GoJays2025: Super 3-D Noah's Ark!!!!!!

7PT8R-ZLRY3-Z!!!!!!3WJ3 (remove !s)

I know everyone's dying to get their hands on this one.
Holy shit, it Doom with a Bible skin. :P

That's just wrong!
low rated
Post edited December 20, 2017 by aritrea
if anyone wants a xcom declassified key just ask