It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Post edited December 11, 2017 by doe_joe48
... I want to delete this message sorry about this
Post edited December 13, 2017 by Rakidon
I am not sure how what I have will work for this thread but lets see...

I have some Humble Bundle DRM-Free Gift Links ( Does Not Contain Any Steam Keys or whatsoever ).

I know its not much but I have some requirements:

1. If anyone wants a to take any of the listed below, then they should post here first, quoting my post and stating which one they want ( I don't like hoarders so You better not say you want all :) Also state why do you want that specific game/book.

2. The person must either provide a short review of the game/book ( whatever they pick ) or they should play and stream the game ( if its possible for them; we can rearange when that stream might and maybe we can post about it, so others can watch too ) for 15 minutes ( obviously if its one of the book bundles playing is not possible but the person may shortly tell in their own wrods what the story is about ). The reviews must be done via pm, since I really don't see this thread spammed with game/book reviews.
3. If you have no real intention in using those or have no time to do any of the above tasks, then feel free to pass this :)

[HERE IS WHAT I HAVE ( those are drm-free versions and are tight to your Humble Bundle account, once you claim them. So they are yours for forever.

Humble Comics Bundle: Aspen Comics ( Charismagic Volume 1, Executive Assistant Iris Volume 1, Michael Turner's Fathom, Michael Turner's Fathom Klani, Michael Turner's Fathom Blue, Michael Turner's Soulfire
Humble Devolver Bundle ( Fistful of Gun, Gods Will Be Watching, Ronin )
Humble Book Bundle: Emerging Sci-Fi & Thriller Autors ( The Girls Guide to the Apocalypse, A Beginners Guide to Invading Earth, Cathedral of Dreams, Organ Reapers, The Reaper's Daughter, Destroyer of Worlds, Trigger, Willing Servants, and Salvage )
Humble Narrative Bundle ( Cibele, Her Story, Read Only Memories )
Humble Overwhelmingly Positive Bundle ( Epic Battle Fantasy 4, Pony Island)
Humble Bundle's: Best of 2016 ( Else Heart.Break(), Evoland 2)
Post edited December 22, 2017 by brake_id
brake_id: 2. The person must either provide a short review of the game/book ( whatever they pick ) or they should play and stream the game ( if its possible for them; we can rearange when that stream might and maybe we can post about it, so others can watch too ) for 15 minutes ( obviously if its one of the book bundles playing is not possible but the person may shortly tell in their own wrods what the story is about ). The reviews must be done via pm, since I really don't see this thread spammed with game/book reviews.
Not in and not interested in any of the games or books but would you mind answer me the question why you want to have such review/stream? Is it just kind of a "well,, show me that you are really interested" fun thing or something else? Meaning do you do anything with the reviews/stream people might send you?
brake_id: 2. The person must either provide a short review of the game/book ( whatever they pick ) or they should play and stream the game ( if its possible for them; we can rearange when that stream might and maybe we can post about it, so others can watch too ) for 15 minutes ( obviously if its one of the book bundles playing is not possible but the person may shortly tell in their own wrods what the story is about ). The reviews must be done via pm, since I really don't see this thread spammed with game/book reviews.
MarkoH01: Not in and not interested in any of the games or books but would you mind answer me the question why you want to have such review/stream? Is it just kind of a "well,, show me that you are really interested" fun thing or something else? Meaning do you do anything with the reviews/stream people might send you?
There's nothing I can really do or use those reviews/stream. I won't be recording or posting them anywhere.

Yes, I am definitely looking to give those to a person, who will actually want to play/read those.

Also I enjoy streams. I don't think that a 15 minute review would be long. Also the streamer is free to invite others to watch it and see a gameplay of the game they are playing.

Reviews can be really short - nothing that will take more than 5-10 minutes of thinking and writing. I will be happy to see a person''s view on a game/ book. I think it will be nice to read a different and maybe interesting review.
Post edited December 23, 2017 by brake_id
MarkoH01: Not in and not interested in any of the games or books but would you mind answer me the question why you want to have such review/stream? Is it just kind of a "well,, show me that you are really interested" fun thing or something else? Meaning do you do anything with the reviews/stream people might send you?
brake_id: There's nothing I can really do or use those reviews/stream. I won't be recording or posting them anywhere.

Yes, I am definitely looking to give those to a person, who will actually want to play/read those.

Also I enjoy streams. I don't think that a 15 minute review would be long. Also the streamer is free to invite others to watch it and see a gameplay of the game they are playing.

Reviews can be really short - nothing that will take more than 5-10 minutes of thinking and writing. I will be happy to see a person''s view on a game/ book. I think it will be nice to read a different and maybe interesting review.
Thank you for the answer. I just was curious since this request was a bit unusual for me. :)
high rated
. . . given away . . .
Post edited December 27, 2017 by blarth
blarth: I've got two steam keys for the walking dead season 1, and 5 steam keys for the whispered world special edition.
Since these games are currently on gog connect, it is probably a good time to give them away.

If you need a key, reply to this post.

Note: to be eligible, a search of your name must return posts outside of giveaways of a positive nature, or evidence that you have given away keys.
I'd love a key for the whispered world special edition, thanks in advance.
Hirkis: I'd love a key for the whispered world special edition, thanks in advance.
Merry Christmas!
blarth: Merry Christmas!
Redeemed, thank you for the lovely gift, Happy Holidays!
blarth: I've got two steam keys for the walking dead season 1, and 4 steam keys for the whispered world special edition.
Since these games are currently on gog connect, it is probably a good time to give them away.

Note: to be eligible, a search of your name must return posts outside of giveaways of a positive nature, or evidence that you have given away keys.
Hi and merry Christmas. Can I have a key for whispered world?
greeklover: Hi and merry Christmas. Can I have a key for whispered world?
Enjoy!
greeklover: Hi and merry Christmas. Can I have a key for whispered world?
blarth: Enjoy!
Thanks and reply sent;)
greeklover: Thanks and reply sent;)
Your welcome. And thanks for the unexpected gift in return!
blarth: I've got two steam keys for the walking dead season 1, and 3 steam keys for the whispered world special edition.

Hi, I would be grateful for a key for whispered world
Post edited December 25, 2017 by berk882