It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone gets an extra Mass Effect 2 and/or Dragon Age II key from Humble Bundle , I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thanks!
boglav: If anyone gets an extra Mass Effect 2 and/or Dragon Age II key from Humble Bundle , I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thanks!
I think the Dragon age 2 keys are bundles together with the other origin keys (also origin only) so you maybe out of luck.
boglav: If anyone gets an extra Mass Effect 2 and/or Dragon Age II key from Humble Bundle , I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thanks!
comradegarry: I think the Dragon age 2 keys are bundles together with the other origin keys (also origin only) so you maybe out of luck.
No losses then :)
I'm interested in this deal for Morrowind (I don't think I've ever seen it this cheap before), but I'm kind of strapped for cash at the moment. I'm willing to trade for it, but, it being time sensitve, I thought I'd try my luck here.
zahradilj: I'd be glad if someone has a spare key for...Train of Afterlife...
I sent a PM and you redeemed it. Enjoy Train of Afterlife when you can. :)
Just wondering if anyone has an extra code for Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Kollection laying around from when it was on sale a few days ago.
zahradilj: I'd be glad if someone has a spare key for...Train of Afterlife...
shadowrgog: I sent a PM and you redeemed it. Enjoy Train of Afterlife when you can. :)
So thanks a lot again! Have a nice day
I have codes for :

The Ship - Steam

SanctuaryRPG Classic - Desura

Free to anyone that has been a GOG member since at least before Jan 1, 2015.

First responses here get them (name the one you want).
Post edited April 18, 2015 by wanderer_27
wanderer_27: I have codes for :

The Ship - Steam
Received, thank you.

Edit: I also appear to have 2 gift copies of it now that entered my inventory. Preparing a giveaway!
Post edited April 18, 2015 by LesterKnight99
My Mother's Birthday is coming up. I thought it might be nice if you guys could see the sort of stuff she likes (mostly Hidden Object, really) and if anyone had any left over bundle filler codes, or Steam Trading Cards, we could present them to her on the day.

Would it be ... safe... to post a link to her Steam library? Or is that just asking for trouble?
wanderer_27: I have codes for :

The Ship - Steam
LesterKnight99: Received, thank you.

Edit: I also appear to have 2 gift copies of it now that entered my inventory. Preparing a giveaway!
Keep in mind, it is a multi-player game.
LesterKnight99: Received, thank you.

wanderer_27: Keep in mind, it is a multi-player game.
ok. thank you.
Anyone willing to give away a key of Second Sight or Battlefront 1 on Steam?
I have a Dead Space II steam code to give up since I already had the game prior to getting the latest Humble Bundle. First one to ask for it get's the code on a PM.

Cheers!
If anyone were to feel so generous, Westardo Double Barrel is on sale on Steam, I love western games so much. Thanks.