It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aran_Linvail: I have a Dead Space II steam code to give up since I already had the game prior to getting the latest Humble Bundle. First one to ask for it get's the code on a PM.

Cheers!
I would be happy to get it if its still available.
Aran_Linvail: I have a Dead Space II steam code to give up since I already had the game prior to getting the latest Humble Bundle. First one to ask for it get's the code on a PM.

Cheers!
LeonLFT: I would be happy to get it if its still available.
PM sent, have fun!

Cheers!
SkyMantisX: Anyone willing to give away a key of Second Sight or Battlefront 1 on Steam?
Everybody wishes, everybody wishes
Is Battlefront 1 even on steam? I can't find it, but damn that game was awesome. Better than BF2 on some things too.
Aran_Linvail: Is Battlefront 1 even on steam? I can't find it, but damn that game was awesome. Better than BF2 on some things too.
No and neither is Second Sight, he was joking.
Aran_Linvail: Is Battlefront 1 even on steam? I can't find it, but damn that game was awesome. Better than BF2 on some things too.
Cyraxpt: No and neither is Second Sight, he was joking.
:sad, so mean..... Oh well.
low rated
I would love if anyone has a Second Sight key left.
Cyraxpt: No and neither is Second Sight, he was joking.
I
was not joking lol. People still have redeemable keys but want crazy amount of cash for them.
Post edited April 23, 2015 by SkyMantisX
SkyMantisX: I
was not joking lol. People still have redeemable keys but want crazy amount of cash for them.
So you want people to gift you games that aren't available on the store and the only people that have extra keys are those scalpers that bought them with the intention of reselling for a much higher price? Good luck i guess...
SkyMantisX: I
Cyraxpt: So you want people to gift you games that aren't available on the store and the only people that have extra keys are those scalpers that bought them with the intention of reselling for a much higher price? Good luck i guess...
This :)
I was wondering if maybe anybody has got a spare Steam-Key for "The Detail" since it was in a bundle not so long ago which I missed and I played the demo and liked it very much.
Post edited April 25, 2015 by MarkoH01
Someone with a spare Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (steam) ?
Post edited April 25, 2015 by vladicaris
vladicaris: Someone with a spare Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition ?
GOG version ? If yes , you are in the wrong thread . :)
ne_zavarj: GOG version ? If yes , you are in the wrong thread . :)
I suspect he expects one from this bundle.
madth3: I suspect he expects one from this bundle.
I see it now .
vladicaris: Someone with a spare Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition ?
ne_zavarj: GOG version ? If yes , you are in the wrong thread . :)
Thanks. Post edited (: