It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll take a copy of the Ship on Steam if that be thy will
@Arianus & alexanderthegrea: PM me on GOG and I will sort out giving you the game
cstiffler: Sent you a PM to take care of the Hamlet request from your wishlist.
YAY! Thanks, cstiffler ;-)
YellowAries: @Arianus & alexanderthegrea: PM me on GOG and I will sort out giving you the game
;-) plus one, YA!
Post edited June 15, 2013 by Momo1991
cstiffler: Sent you a PM to take care of the Hamlet request from your wishlist.
Momo1991: YAY! Thanks, cstiffler ;-)
YellowAries: @Arianus & alexanderthegrea: PM me on GOG and I will sort out giving you the game
Momo1991: ;-) plus one, YA!
+a gazillion!!
I am curently looking for War Z ( 3.24 euros on Steam). I would love to receive it but i can also trade Forge (Steam Tradeable) for it.
Bigs: REPOST
I wasn't going to re-post so soon, but we've advanced a page... so eh...

Going fishing for Kerbal Space Program while it's on sale for 33% off on Steam
Bumping this if anyone can fulfill it - Bigs gives so much!
Bigs: REPOST
I wasn't going to re-post so soon, but we've advanced a page... so eh...

Going fishing for Kerbal Space Program while it's on sale for 33% off on Steam
Momo1991: Bumping this if anyone can fulfill it - Bigs gives so much!
Not compared to some people...
Momo1991: Bumping this if anyone can fulfill it - Bigs gives so much!
Bigs: Not compared to some people...
Jesus or Santa Claus?
Bigs: Not compared to some people...
Stooner: Jesus or Santa Claus?
this made me laugh :D

Btw I support as well Bigs request ;P
If someone want to gift me the steam key for Shattered Haven, I will really appreciate it!

Thank you! :)
Post edited June 15, 2013 by Suzaku-sama
If someone has a spare steam key for Unepic from a bundle, I will accept it with joy :)
Suzaku-sama: If someone want to gift me the steam key for Shattered Haven or/and AI War: Vengeance of the Machine, I will really appreciate it!

Is there a Steam key for AI W: Vengeance? I didn't think there was because it's still in beta.
Suzaku-sama: If someone want to gift me the steam key for Shattered Haven or/and AI War: Vengeance of the Machine, I will really appreciate it!

Asbeau: Is there a Steam key for AI W: Vengeance? I didn't think there was because it's still in beta.
I look and it's true the expansion didn't have a steam key, thank you for the information.
Suzaku-sama: If someone want to gift me the steam key for Shattered Haven, I will really appreciate it!

On its way via PM. Looks like an interesting game.
Suzaku-sama: If someone want to gift me the steam key for Shattered Haven, I will really appreciate it!

cstiffler: On its way via PM. Looks like an interesting game.
Thank you for Shattered Haven! :)