It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We hope your week is going great. But if that’s not the case, or you want to make it even better, we’ve prepared a Midweek Sale with great additions to your library up to 85% off. This offer lasts until April 16th, 10 PM UTC, and includes games like:

The Crow's Eye (-50%)
The Darkside Detective (-50%)
The Metronomicon (-75%)
Boxville (-30%)
Justin Wack and the Big Time Hack (-25%)
GRIP (-85%)

…and more!

Find all the discounted titles HERE and make your week extraordinary. Enjoy!
NICE!
I've been through lately and would enjoy a Gogmix of Cannabis related Video Games, knowing few like Gothic 1 or 2 or the infamous Drug Dealer simulator, or somehow connected Potion Permit, it would be nice to see new additions to the knowing scented box. Before you criticize this I am asking for your help to find games, here, where you can use the Cannabis plant in some practical way. I know... There are killing simulations, sex simulations, pregnant female lynx simulators, and firefighter video games, but this very particular time I wish to find a handful of cannabis-themed games if there are any you know.
Casper^: I've been through lately and would enjoy a Gogmix of Cannabis related Video Games, knowing few like Gothic 1 or 2 or the infamous Drug Dealer simulator, or somehow connected Potion Permit, it would be nice to see new additions to the knowing scented box. Before you criticize this I am asking for your help to find games, here, where you can use the Cannabis plant in some practical way. I know... There are killing simulations, sex simulations, pregnant female lynx simulators, and firefighter video games, but this very particular time I wish to find a handful of cannabis-themed games if there are any you know.
"Cartel Tycoon" comes to mind, available here on GOG. It is also discounted at the moment.
Casper^: I've been through lately and would enjoy a Gogmix of Cannabis related Video Games, knowing few like Gothic 1 or 2 or the infamous Drug Dealer simulator, or somehow connected Potion Permit, it would be nice to see new additions to the knowing scented box. Before you criticize this I am asking for your help to find games, here, where you can use the Cannabis plant in some practical way. I know... There are killing simulations, sex simulations, pregnant female lynx simulators, and firefighter video games, but this very particular time I wish to find a handful of cannabis-themed games if there are any you know.
Well, very few countries legalized it at the moment, and it's tabooed for much more ones. Not so many developers want to touch the subject for getting critical mass of games that would be enough for GOGMix. I guess Weedcraft Inc will satisfy your interest for now, it visit sales very often.
• $1.99 • -60% • 99 Levels to Hell
• $2.49 • -75% • Whispering Willows
• $3.37 • -75% • Whispering Willows - Deluxe Edition
• $3.49 • -86% • GRIP
• $4.99 • -75% • AVICII Invector
• $4.99 • -50% • The Crow's Eye
• $4.99 • -75% • The Metronomicon
• $5.84 • -50% • The Crow's Eye - Deluxe Edition
• $5.99 • -70% • Close To The Sun
• $6.99 • -30% • Boxville
• $7.49 • -70% • Close to the Sun Digital Deluxe
• $8.74 • -65% • Deliver Us The Moon