It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
Transistor free on Epic Store until May 02:
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/

On May 02, Epic Store next freebie will be World of Goo.
It's now certain that for their "curated store" they have simply copied the games of GOG.
Odysseus Kosmos And His Robot Quest: Episode 1 free on Steam .
Alexim: It's now certain that for their "curated store" they have simply copied the games of GOG.
unfortunately, nobody's talking about GOG anymore.
Add to your library Daily Chthonicle: Editor's Edition and False Awakening Episode 1
King Arthur's Gold is now free-to-play on Steam.
ABH20: King Arthur's Gold is now free-to-play on Steam.
And also being removed from the GOG catalogue;

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/king_arthurs_gold_being_delisted_from_our_catalog/post1
Crackdown (Xbox360, Xbox One), Crackdown 2 (Xbox360, Xbox One), and all of their DLCs are free today at the Xbox Marketplace.

1st link
2nd link
BenKii: Crackdown (Xbox360, Xbox One), Crackdown 2 (Xbox360, Xbox One), and all of their DLCs are free today at the Xbox Marketplace.

1st link
2nd link
Thanks for the heads up! Didn't have any of that DLC.
A couple more on itch, Ninja: 99 Rooms Challenge and Find Fifteen Fairies.
Also once again free, Zissi's Island (which I was saying the first time struck me, at a glance on the page at least, as something a tad above what's normally free on there), Seul.(Alone): The Entree (Seul.(Alone): The Day Before is freeware) and silly Beat the Mole 3D.
Post edited April 19, 2019 by Cavalary
Measurement Problem free on dlh.net (steam key):
https://www.dlh.net/en/steam-keys.html
low rated
Wishmaster777: Odysseus Kosmos And His Robot Quest: Episode 1 free on Steam .
Ok, this one I know isn't anything new. It's also been free on Kartridge for a long time.

(It's not a giveaway, given this is permanently free)
Post edited April 20, 2019 by TurdFerguson87
BenKii: Crackdown (Xbox360, Xbox One), Crackdown 2 (Xbox360, Xbox One), and all of their DLCs are free today at the Xbox Marketplace.

1st link
2nd link
can't add anything without providing credit card info.
Game Giveaway of the Day - Iron Sea Defenders
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Immerse yourself in a unique historical battle setting, where the enemy never sleeps and the combat is brutal and uncompromising! Defend your fort from impending enemy attacks by saving money, stockpiling secret weaponry, building cannons and driving the enemy to despair! Embrace your tactical and strategic prowess and victory will be yours in Iron Sea Defenders!
Attachments:
gog1.jpg (187 Kb)
gog2.jpeg (227 Kb)
gog3.jpeg (219 Kb)

1st link
2nd link
Sorapak: can't add anything without providing credit card info.
You need to have a payment method attached to your account to get freebies. I have my paypal account attached, nothing gets charged at all when claiming the games or stuff if you're concerned about that.