It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
JakobFel: I'm done even trying to offer help or whatever you want to call it on this thread. Pathetic downvoting trolls.
Please don't stop participating, instead simply ignore the voting system completely. They will downvote anything that is not a giveaway, but there are valuable edits that don't include a giveaway, and I consider yours as such. Please, please, just ignore the votes...
JakobFel: I'm done even trying to offer help or whatever you want to call it on this thread. Pathetic downvoting trolls.
Andtha: Please don't stop participating, instead simply ignore the voting system completely. They will downvote anything that is not a giveaway, but there are valuable edits that don't include a giveaway, and I consider yours as such. Please, please, just ignore the votes...
I don't really care about the rep but it does discourage a person from having any desire to contribute in a community when you have morons doing all they can to make people angry.

I appreciate the compliment though.
low rated
Andtha: Please don't stop participating, instead simply ignore the voting system completely. They will downvote anything that is not a giveaway, but there are valuable edits that don't include a giveaway, and I consider yours as such. Please, please, just ignore the votes...
JakobFel: I don't really care about the rep but it does discourage a person from having any desire to contribute in a community when you have morons doing all they can to make people angry.

I appreciate the compliment though.
DItto. I appreciate your contributions. And I'm sure this will get downvoted too!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1451870/Sunset_Drive_1986/

!addlicense asf 627347
Post edited October 06, 2021 by direspirefirewire
Free on Indiegala: Chop Chop Princess
high rated
FULL AND COMPLETE EPIC GAMES WEEKLY INFORMATION POST

posted after giveaway is officially active: 11AM EST Epic Games Server time

Now FREE for a limited time

 ▪ PC Building Simulator: Link

PC Building Simulator is a computer shop simulator, not just building desktops.
Owning a computer shop, you repair computers and create computer builds for customers.
You also have to manage the business's finances, costs, and profits.
Don't forget, you have deadlines and a time limit.
You can create your dream computer build without spending hundreds of dollars in real life!
The simulator includes benchmarks which players can use to compare their virtual builds.
Diagnose any potential problems or bottleneck issues in game with their dream builds!
Best for gaming builds enthusiasts or even for someone who wants to test their hypothetical gaming build before purchasing. Build it and hope it does not explode in the game.
Learn how to manage a business, compete in the market of other computer shops, and make all the builds you want!

Other ongoing giveaways:
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/ghost-recon-wildlands--fallen-ghosts-dlc

Next week - Stubbs The Zombie in Rebel without a Pulse and Paladins Epic Pack DLC
Lord-Loki: On Ubisoft Connect, PC, Xbox, PlayStation

Tom Clancy s Ghost Recon Wildlands Fallen Ghosts DLC
This link will let you claim the DLC to Epic, PlayStation, Stadia, Ubisoft Connect and XBOX accounts. In the case of Epic, PlayStation and XBOX I was able to claim it even though I didn't own the base game on those accounts. I can't say what happens if you try to claim it on Ubisoft Connect without owning the base game there because I already owned it on that platform along with the DLC, and I don't have a Stadia account so I'm not sure what would happen with that one either.

In addition, if you own the base game on Steam then you can claim the DLC for free on that platform via this link. In my personal experience if you own DLC content for any game on any platform that interacts with Ubisoft Connect, that content will be available for any other platform that also links to Connect, but it never hurts to claim everything to various accounts just in case.
Post edited October 07, 2021 by Derpowitz
high rated
Forestation is currently free at the Microsoft Store.
Post edited October 08, 2021 by Derpowitz
Die Young Prologue once again free at IndieGala.
The Last Time

https://freebies.indiegala.com/the-last-time

Free on Indiegala
high rated
The following games are temporarily free on the App Store  (iOS) :

   ▪  Alphaputt؜ :  A mini-putt game with letter-shaped golf courses.   ( Gameplay؜ )
   ▪  Paintiles؜ :  A color-matching puzzle game with 60 challenging levels.   ( Gameplay؜ )
   ▪  Sudoku Evolved؜ :  A three dimensional adaptation of the puzzle game  Sudoku.
   ▪  Astra؜ :  An orbital platformer similar to  Amazing Sheriff, TA: Little Red Riding Hood and Beyond Gravity.   ( Gameplay؜ )
 
 
The following games are temporarily free on Google Play  (Android) :

   ▪  Deep Space: First Contact؜ :  A sci-fi survival-horror game.   ( Gameplay؜ )
   ▪  Word Connect؜ :  A word game similar to  Boggle.   ( Gameplay؜ )
   ▪  Word Gram؜ :  Another word game with 8 different game modes.   ( Gameplay؜ )
 
Post edited October 10, 2021 by _Slaugh_
https://www.microsoft.com/it-it/p/wild-life-rescue-find-hidden-animals-forest-patrol/9n7lrzmzlkx4]
Wild Life Rescue - Find Hidden Animals: Forest Patrol - microsoft store
Post edited October 11, 2021 by gareppa
low rated
https://register.ubisoft.com/riders-republic-pcplayday/en-US
Not a giveaway. Time limited trial. You have to buy the game to keep.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-10-11-riders-republic-is-free-to-try-for-24-hours-on-pc-tomorrow
It should be noted that this is a one day (24 hours, started at 12am PT) event. See screenshot from Ubisoft Connect game page.
Attachments: