It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
Renzo Racer

https://freebies.indiegala.com/renzo-racer

Free on Indiegala
Post edited October 13, 2021 by Lords3
high rated
①  Ruby Square؜, a puzzle game inspired by the Rubik's cube, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  This version of the game is ad-free, and the in-app purchases are optional and completely useless.  In fact, I've completed all the 720 levels without spending a dime.  Here's a gameplay video؜.

②  7 Stories؜, an old school RPG featuring 7 characters, is temporarily free on the App Store؜ (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

③  The following games are also free for a limited time on Google Play (Android) :

     ▪  oO؜      ( Arcade game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
     ▪  Requence؜      ( Platformer  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
     ▪  Legend of the Moon؜      ( Platformer / RPG  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
     ▪  Monkey GO Happy؜      ( Mini-games  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
     ▪  Revenge of Hero؜      ( Platformer  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
     ▪  Space Fly؜      ( Shooter  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
     ▪  Forever Maze؜      ( Maze game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
     ▪  Word Search Challenge؜      ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
     ▪  Super Runner؜      ( Arcade game )
     ▪  Sudoku Premium Pro؜      ( Puzzle game )
     ▪  Sudoku Pega Pro؜      ( Puzzle game )
_Slaugh_: Legend of the Moon؜ ( Platformer / RPG ∙ Gameplay؜ )
Also free on the App Store (iOS)

https://apps.apple.com/app/legend-of-the-moon/id1072463070
FULL AND COMPLETE EPIC GAMES WEEKLY INFORMATION POST

posted after giveaway is officially active: 11AM EST Epic Games Server time

Now FREE for a limited time

 ▪ Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse: Link

It’s 1959 and the city of Punchbowl, PA, is a beacon of progress and ideal living. Show the living that law and order are no match for a dead man on a mission. Your boyfriend’s back Maggie, and Punchbowl is gonna be in trouble!
Not much to be said about this game except for their slogan which says it all:
Be the Zombie. Kick A** and Take Brains
One of those zombies games where it is reversed and you play as the zombies and attack any humans opposing you.
Great for the theme of this month!
Just take note that there is Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content, Sexual Innuendoes, Smoking and Toilet Humor in this game.

 ▪ Paladins Epic Pack DLC: Link

It is one of those rare moments when Epic Games features a DLC pack instead of a standalone game.
Exclusive Epic Games DLC Pack for the F2P game: Paladins
It unlocks 4 Champions: Androxus, Raum, Tyra, and Ying - one from each role!
You'll also unlock 4 skins: Exalted Androxus, Subjugator Raum, Baroness Tyra, and Snapdragon Ying!

Other ongoing giveaways:
None

Next week - Among the Sleep Enhanced Edition (More spookies!)
Water bike parking - Jet Ski Driving Simulator: Obstacles Racing
Microsoft Store - free for a while.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/water-bike-parking-jet-ski-driving-simulator-obstacles-racing/9plhbr7mnc67

PS: the insert link function in this forum is one of the glitchiest things ever. I always have to try like 20 times omg.
Post edited October 16, 2021 by gareppa
gareppa: Water bike parking - Jet Ski Driving Simulator: Obstacles Racing

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/water-bike-parking-jet-ski-driving-simulator-obstacles-racing/9plhbr7mnc67

PS: the insert link function in this forum is one of the glitchiest things ever. I always have to try like 20 times omg.
No worries but for future reference, remember that your actual URL goes inside the "{url= ... }" (replace the curly brackets with square brackets), your normal text goes between that and the closing tag of "{/url}" (again replace with square backets). That way you could list it like this:

Jet Ski Driving Simulator: Obstacles Racing

I hope that helps in the future :)
Post edited October 16, 2021 by JakobFel
drxenija: Paladins Epic Pack DLC: Link

It is one of those rare moments when Epic Games features a DLC pack instead of a standalone game.
The base game is free too. Everyone should make sure to get that as well:

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/paladins
https://freebies.indiegala.com/colortone
On google play:

A Fazenda 3D

Onigiri KanaKana - Hiragana Katakana
low rated
gareppa: Water bike parking - Jet Ski Driving Simulator: Obstacles Racing

JakobFel: No worries but for future reference, remember that your actual URL goes inside the "{url= ... }" (replace the curly brackets with square brackets), your normal text goes between that and the closing tag of "{/url}" (again replace with square backets). That way you could list it like this:

Jet Ski Driving Simulator: Obstacles Racing

I hope that helps in the future :)
Thank you, I know.
It's the function that is actually glitchy and often enters the tags multiple times making it glitchy.
high rated
①  Nimian Legends: BrightRidge؜, an open-world adventure game, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

②  Hook؜, a puzzle game also available on Steam؜, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  Here's a gameplay video؜ of the mobile version.

③  Scalak؜, another puzzle game also available on Steam؜, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  Here's a gameplay video؜ of the mobile version.

④  MR Racer؜ (ad-free version), a racing game that can be played online and offline, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  The in-app purchases are optional, they're mostly used for car customization.  Here's a gameplay video؜.

⑤  Terry's Halloween؜, a Halloween-based educational game featuring 5 mini-games, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

⑥  Christmas Puzzle؜ (ad-free version), a Christmas-based match-3 puzzle game, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

⑦  PixelFade is currently giving away 4 visual novels on Google Play (Android) and the App Store (iOS).  These games are also available on Steam؜ :

    ▪  Ace Academy؜     ( Android؜  ∙  iOS؜  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Crystalline؜     ( Android؜  ∙  iOS؜  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Kaori After Story؜     ( Android؜  ∙  iOS؜  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Ethereal Enigma؜     ( Android؜  ∙  iOS؜  ∙  Gameplay؜ )

⑧  LittleBigPlay is currently giving away 8 puzzle and word games on Google Play (Android) :

    ▪  Christmas Games؜     ( 5 Christmas mini-games  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Find Those Words؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Rectangles؜     ( Puzzle game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Word Chess؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Word Tower؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Word Search Fun؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Guess and Find؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Balloons Pop؜     ( Puzzle game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )

⑨   Studio 87 International is currently giving away 18 games on Google Play (Android) :

    ▪  World War 3؜     ( Tower defense  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Nova Galaxy؜     ( Tower defense  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Summer Slam Pinball؜     ( Pinball game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  SkyTris؜     ( Tetris-like puzzle game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Jump Jump Farm؜     ( Frogger-like arcade game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Arkanoid Galaxy؜     ( Arkanoid-like shooter  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Lovely Kitty Cat؜     ( Virtual pet  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Pathogen XX: Viral Outbreak؜     ( Simulation )
    ▪  The Bowling Alley؜     ( Bowling game)
    ▪  Mancala Deluxe؜     ( Board game )
    ▪  AceZ؜     ( Dogfighting game )
    ▪  InvaderZ؜     ( Dogfighting game )
    ▪  Flight Sim Airplane Pilot Instructor؜     ( Flight simulator )
    ▪  Remote Control Fun Airplanes؜     ( Simulation )
    ▪  World Football Finger Cup؜     ( Tabletop football )
    ▪  Yellow Submarine؜     ( Arcade game )
    ▪  iBreak!؜     ( Arcade game )
    ▪  Sudoku 2 Deluxe؜     ( Puzzle game )
FULL AND COMPLETE EPIC GAMES WEEKLY INFORMATION POST

posted after giveaway is officially active: 11AM EST Epic Games Server time

Now FREE for a limited time

 ▪ Among the Sleep Enhanced Edition: Link

Among the Sleep is a first person horror adventure, in which you play a two year old child.
After waking up in the middle of the night to mysterious sounds, you start exploring the dark looking for comfort.
In the adventure, you play as a toddler, and you need to find your teddy bear.
But everything is much larger to a 2 year old than an adult.
And you have to think ways around obstacles that wouldn't be a problem if you were an adult.
It is an interesting twist of perspectives than most horror games that involve an adult protagonist instead.
Great addition to the spooky month!

Other ongoing giveaways:
Rocket League Demon Disc EG Wheels

Next week - DARQ: Complete Edition
Here's a code granting one free Electrum Chest for Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms: KOTO-ROED-CELT

I believe this code should work on any platform but I've only tested it with Steam and Epic Games.
low rated
Derpowitz: Here's a code granting one free Electrum Chest for Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms: KOTO-ROED-CELT

I believe this code should work on any platform but I've only tested it with Steam and Epic Games.
Does anyone know how to activate the code? I can't find any place to redeem it.

EDIT: Found it. For anyone else who had trouble finding it, open the Shop and click on the button, "Unlock a Locked Chest" in the top-right corner of the window. From there, it's pretty self-explanatory.
Post edited October 22, 2021 by JakobFel
https://idle-champions.fandom.com/wiki/Combinations