It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
DLH.net has free Steam keys for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine.
Game Giveaway of the Day - My Kitchen Adventures
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Try your luck and get the job of your dream! You were interviewed for the position of assistant chef and have just been hired. First, your boss will guide you through the recipes and tell you where to find the ingredients. Then, when you have finally made the kitchen your own, he will occasionally appear with helpful advice and praise your hard work! Train your cooking skills and face new challenges in the My Kitchen Adventures game. Do your best to serve the dishes to the customers and satisfy their preferences. Will you be able to cope with all the orders?
Attachments:
ggotd.jpg (176 Kb)
ggotd2.jpeg (179 Kb)
Game Giveaway of the Day - Howlville: The Dark Past
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Discover the secret of Rachel's past in Howlville: The Dark Past! Many years ago an artifact was found in a mine near the small town of Howlville. The government asked Dr. Joseph and a group of scientists to examine it. Something went wrong and the experiments were halted and classified. The town closed off. Since then nobody knows what happened to Dr. Joseph. Fifteen years later his daughter Rachel is on the verge of solving the mystery, but somebody is doing everything possible to keep her from succeeding. Help find Rachel's father and save the world from the looming catastrophe!
Attachments:
ggotd.jpg (168 Kb)
ggotd2.jpeg (224 Kb)
Bonbon

Bonbon is a short-form domestic horror narrative (or walking sim, if you like), made in Unreal Engine 4, set in a suburban UK home in the 1980s, in which you navigate childhood events beyond your capacity to understand, and without parental context.

Play time is around 20 to 40 minutes, depending on your play-style. Progression requires the completion of some simple tasks, but it is mostly about exploring the objects and events around you. Play with mouse and keyboard, or a 360-style gamepad.

Buy for 100% off! Ends November 1st 2018 at 2:00 PM

http://itch.io/s/13669/bonboween-sale
Galactic Civilizations 2 - Ultimate Edition
free Steam keys on DLH.net
low rated
ZufirHavat: Galactic Civilizations 2 - Ultimate Edition
The Steam key for GalCiv II have been given for free on many occasion. It should be fair if it was to be on Gog Connect.
low rated
zlaywal: It should be fair if it was to be on Gog Connect.
Or given away for free on GOG as well, like at the next freebie occasion.
low rated
Themken: Or given away for free on GOG as well, like at the next freebie occasion.
That is an alternative, but I doubt it would get people excited. From Shadow Warrior 2 to GalCiv II is kinda steep (not that I would not be thankful though).
low rated
zlaywal: From Shadow Warrior 2 to GalCiv II is kinda steep
Hmm, in my opinion these two are about equally good, meaning good but not excellent. Totally different kinds of games sure, but it would be silly to give away games from one or two genres only.
low rated
Themken: Or given away for free on GOG as well, like at the next freebie occasion.
zlaywal: That is an alternative, but I doubt it would get people excited. From Shadow Warrior 2 to GalCiv II is kinda steep (not that I would not be thankful though).
From where I'm standing, it'd be the other way around, since I may actually have some interest in GC2. Was actually a game I was looking for several years ago, but had given up on the idea by the time it ended up on GOG.
Just got DarkEnd from IndiGala Massive Giveaway

https://www.indiegala.com/indiegala-golden-flash-massive-giveaway?utm_source=givmenuitem&utm_medium=massive_giv_menu_item&utm_campaign=giveaway_menu_item
Don't see it. Must have been very brief. :p
Post edited October 16, 2018 by Tcharr
low rated
Tcharr: Just got DarkEnd from IndiGala Massive Giveaway

https://www.indiegala.com/indiegala-golden-flash-massive-giveaway?utm_source=givmenuitem&utm_medium=massive_giv_menu_item&utm_campaign=giveaway_menu_item
Tcharr: Don't see it. Must have been very brief. :p
The giveaway is still available. You ought to close the AD with the question mark then you have it.

if you still can't claim the key I can give you mine (I've just got one)

I will be back in a hour (I'm currently watching Argentina - Brazil)
Post edited October 16, 2018 by nicohvc
low rated
nicohvc: The giveaway is still available. You ought to close the AD with the question mark then you have it.

Possibly a stupid question but is there a way to find out what the game is before you claim the game?
low rated
nicohvc: The giveaway is still available. You ought to close the AD with the question mark then you have it.

51nikopol: Possibly a stupid question but is there a way to find out what the game is before you claim the game?
it seems that there isn't
low rated
would be nice if there was