It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
JakobFel: I'm not getting my hopes up but there have been rumors of a new sequel and/or remaster to Wolf: ET. Seeing how that game was the definition of my late childhood/early teen years (along with Starsiege: Tribes and RuneScape), I'm just happy that it's on the launcher. They'd be smart to put it on Steam and GOG, as well, even if they're not doing anything like a remaster or sequel. The amount of people that would try the game because of a Steam and GOG launch would be absolutely awesome for the game.
slurredprey: Actually, there was a sequel to Wolfenstein:ET. I wouldn't really call it a sequel though - its called Enemy Territory: Quake Was and as the name suggests, its a Quake game, not a Wolfenstein game. A Wolfenstein ET sequel would be cool though
Oh yeah, I forgot about that but I meant a full-blown WW2-style sequel haha
low rated
JakobFel: I'm not getting my hopes up but there have been rumors of a new sequel and/or remaster to Wolf: ET. Seeing how that game was the definition of my late childhood/early teen years (along with Starsiege: Tribes and RuneScape), I'm just happy that it's on the launcher. They'd be smart to put it on Steam and GOG, as well, even if they're not doing anything like a remaster or sequel. The amount of people that would try the game because of a Steam and GOG launch would be absolutely awesome for the game.
Speaking of Runescape - it's also on Steam now.

I quit a while ago, because despite the game expanding and pushing for subscription, the bank slots are limited, and I'm already maxed out in that department. Was fun while it lasted, except the grind. Met Zezima a few times back in the day.
low rated
TurdFerguson87: Speaking of Runescape - it's also on Steam now.

I quit a while ago, because despite the game expanding and pushing for subscription, the bank slots are limited, and I'm already maxed out in that department. Was fun while it lasted, except the grind. Met Zezima a few times back in the day.
Yep, the Steam launch should hopefully give it a significant boost. The past few times an existing MMO has come to Steam, it has been extremely successful. But yeah, it definitely doesn't have the BEST business model in the world but it's certainly not the worst I've come across haha
Currently free on IndieGala:
Camp Sunshine
Keyboard Killers
high rated
https://freebies.indiegala.com/whispering-willows/
[Big Fish] Game of your choice
Use the following coupon code in your cart to get any game of your choice for free on Big Fish Games:

FREEGAME286055

bigfishgames.com/pc-games/

Untick the Big Fish Game Club Free Trial in your cart, they won't ask for your payment information then.

Tested, it worked.
low rated
Jo_Gog2020: [Big Fish] Game of your choice
Use the following coupon code in your cart to get any game of your choice for free on Big Fish Games:

FREEGAME286055

bigfishgames.com/pc-games/

Untick the Big Fish Game Club Free Trial in your cart, they won't ask for your payment information then.

Tested, it worked.
Fantastic, I redeemed Epistory: Typing Chronicles. Thanks!
Post edited November 02, 2020 by Dogmaus
high rated
Kingdom: Classic -- Steam Keys:
Link: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/kingdom-classic-free-game
Post edited November 02, 2020 by UCrest
low rated
if you need a key of Kingdom Classic without humble bundle account take this one:
4DGXW-P032J-QVIJ8

I already got it on my account
low rated
LiefLayer: if you need a key of Kingdom Classic without humble bundle account take this one:
4DGXW-P032J-QVIJ8

I already got it on my account
Thnx.
Xbox 360 game aegis wing : https://marketplace.xbox.com/fr-ca/Product/Aegis-Wing/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025841083c

Hexic hd : https://marketplace.xbox.com/fr-ca/Product/Hexic-HD/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584107d1
Post edited November 03, 2020 by Lord_Roktar
Renzo Racer - https://freebies.indiegala.com/renzo-racer/
Another Big Fish free game code:

FREEGAME839724

I don't know if it's time or otherwise limited, but at least it worked for me today.
low rated
PixelBoy: Another Big Fish free game code:

FREEGAME839724

I don't know if it's time or otherwise limited, but at least it worked for me today.
It works, thanks!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/368230/Kingdom_Classic/
Will be free on steam in the next few hours.
Ends on November 6th