It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Prefers fiction about nutty conspiracies.
^ Believes in every conspiracy theory.
^ Is a cat in real life and met Meowpheus thus knows the truth about the red dot conspiracy.
^ Is a tentacruel in real-life and likes to cause oil-spills in the ocean.
^ lies around all day licking high-end sneakers. Vintage hi-tops taste the best apparently.
^ Prefers vintage low-bottoms.
^ low, prefers vintage bottoms
^ The "mel" in his name is a reference to his favorite actor and real-life idol, Mel Gibson.
^ He doesn't know Sindarin.
^ he can't speak Mandarin.

LordCephy: ^ Ignore however many games are shown on his GOG profile. When he wants to play a game, he always gets out the Atari 2600.
That could actually happen, if I still had one...

LordCephy: ^ Is a cat in real life and met Meowpheus thus knows the truth about the red dot conspiracy.
^ he doesn't know the truth about GOG and the purple dot conspiracy
^ Likes to throw around multiple allegations in the same post.
InSaint is the one who was ranting in the comics shop 2 months ago about how representation is so important. His big idea of an example was Cruella having "the first openly trans character" which reminded me how that movie tries to contrive sympathy for a puppy-murderer. My Saitama impersonation convinced him to give up.
Post edited August 09, 2021 by LegoDnD
^ He seriously considered taking out InSaintMonoxide in one punch.

cose_vecchie: ^ he can't speak Mandarin.
^ nǐ yě bù néng
^ Shnimp gyuph royz prowb
^ Only makes his accusations in yiddish.